Chapter 12

This whole chapter is mature. Read at your own risk. 😏

Deepika and Ranveer were on the bed, cuddling. Deepika kissed his lips. And then another. And another. She bit his lower lip and pulled it. She left it and he touched his swollen lip.

She climbed on him straddled him with her legs. She turned her head and her hair dropped on the other side of her head. She leaned in and brought her lips to his neck. She scraped her teeth on his neck giving him a dark hickey.

He rolled her over and pulled her shirts down. She lifted her legs for her shorts to get discarded. He brought his right hand and caressed the cloth right above her clitoris. "Veer!" she gasped. He stroked it again and her eye closed shut.

"Eyes open!" he demanded. She opened her eyes and bit her lip. He stroke her once again. "Just take it off!" she groaned. He chuckled and took off her panties.

"Wait, don't we have a meeting?" he said. "Fuck!" she groaned and stood up and started wearing her clothes. He chuckled. "Can you tell me earlier next time. I already have an orgasm!" she scolded him.

He wore his suit and they both went for the meeting. In the meeting, Ranveer started caressing Deepika's naked thigh. She held his hand and brought it to her underwear. "So, deepika what do you think about this?" the guy asked.

"Huh. Um. It's good," she said. Soon, the meeting was dismissed. Ranveer was finding for Deepika. Then suddenly she pulled him to the bathroom. She locked the door and pushed him to the wall.

He then realised, she was only in her bra and panties. She walked to him and unhooked her bra. "Baby, let's go home and do this," he said, eyeing her body.

"I can't wait longer. And sitting in the cab to home is long. I wanna have you now!" she said and threw her bra at him. He gulped and started unbuttoning his shirt. He threw it on the floor and walked to her. He held her butt and attached her lips with his. He carried her by her butt and pushed her to the wall.

He kissed her hard. She brought her hands to his pants and unbuttoned his button while kissing him. He kicked his pants off and it left them both with only their underwear.

Deepika pulled out and sucked on his neck. He brought his right hand and stroked her clitoris. He took off her underwear, put her down and knelt down. He spread her legs and started sucking on her clitoris.

"Oh Veer Baby!" she moaned. He sucked hard earning a few hard strokes on his hair. She was enjoying it. He stopped and stood up. He allowed her to get herself together again.

She then bent down and pulled his underwear off. His dick came out and she started stroking it. She sucked him in fast. He encouraged her by placing his hand on her hair. She sucked fast and hard.

She then stood up and he swapped places. He was pushing her to the wall. "We don't have condoms," she gasped, dissapointed. He smirked and picked up his pants. He took out a five strip condom. "A man always has one," he said. He took out one condom and entered her.

He fucked her hard. Her wrapped legs around him got tighter. They had used up all their five condoms. They both stood up and started wearing their clothes. "How long have we been in here?" she asked, while tying her hair in a bun.

"About three hours," he said. They exited the building and went to the hotel. They both took a hot shower together and slept naked..