Chapter Fourteen

Virgil blinked open its eyes, groaning. God, too eaaaaaarrrrlllllly.

After last night, they got someone to fix the window at 1:00 a.m. so it could sleep. Then Janus and Remus cuddled and possibly fucked after it went to sleep. Who knows.

Well, Janus and Remus know, but that's besides the point-

Right now, it was early as hell.

Virgil huffed, getting up, stretching its spider legs, deciding if it should wear a shirt or not. It decided against it, grabbing its phone and walking to the kitchen.

Remus was in there eating toast, his tentacles swaying and wiggling. He had his insane smile as he chomped into the toast.

He looked up a smirked, "Hey edgy kid! Wanna eat out tonight?" he asked.

"Will dad let us?" Virgil responded, looking for its favorite cereal. Remus shrugged, "I'll convince him."

"Convince me to do what?" Janus asked suspiciously, six arms stretching.

Remus waved it off, "Nothing!~"

Janus raised an eyebrow, but went over to the kitchen to eat. He grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl.

Virgil sat down, eating while it scrolled through Tumblr. Remus tapped it with a tentacle, it looking up annoyed.

"What?"

"Are you going to see Patton today?"

"What? No. The date is next weekend." Virgil glared at Remus with a pink face.

Remus whined, "How boring! You should see him! Get you two closer to becoming mates!"

"Shut up! I'm doing it the human way. I'll mark him when he wants it." Virgil hissed, picking up its bowl and phone, "I'm eating outside." it mumbled.

"Virgil! Come baaaaaaack!" Remus reached for it, but Virgil was already out the door.

Remus huffed, then yelped when he felt Janus smack him, "Ow!"

"Way to go, you mad it leave!" Janus hissed, a pair of arms crossing. Remus pouted, finishing his toast.

Janus rolled his eyes, patting Remus, "Oh, be quiet."

Virgil dug its legs into the wall, climbing up onto the roof, settling down on the web it had made yesterday.

It sighed, placing the bowl down and webbing it up so it doesn't fall. Once nice and wrapped, it layed down, looking up with all eyes open, watching the sunrise.

Virgil couldn't help but wonder what would happen living with Patton. It hoped to whatever gods were out there that it wouldn't end up like Remus and Janus.

They could have a nice small house. Maybe a kid or two. No pets, that's weird. Well, maybe a cat. The kids could play in the backyard, where a little playground could be. Patton could stay home with them while it went out to work, coming home to a nice dinner. They could share many small kisses, cuddle, maybe be fully mated.

Virgil hummed, closing its eyes. That's the dream.
.
.
.
.
"Virgil? Are you up there?"

"Dr. Gloom, come down! One of your dads said you were up here."

"Roman, don't try to climb it! You'll fall and hurt yourself."

"Jeez, sorry nerd."

"I'm talking that as a compliment, since nerds are people who are intelligent. And I am rather intelligent."

"Don't let that go to your head."

"Guys! We're here for Virgil!"

Virgil blinked open its eyes again, looking away when it was met with sunshine.