all because of a tie

Today is the day that the Winchester's and I have to crash a ball, apparently the host of this party is a leviathan and well, we're the right people for the job. 

I just finished putting my dress on when I hear a knock at my door.

"Who is it??" My heels klick the floor as I walk out of the bathroom, my hair all wavy, my slick black dress hanging to about my knees.

"Y/n its Dean. I need help." I walk over to the door to find the man struggling with his tie. He looks up from his hands and his eyes widen immediately.

"come in." He gives me a half smile as he takes a deep breath before entering my room. He looks around, admiring the decor. "Sit down. I can fix your tie for you." He chuckles as he sits on my bed. I stand right in front of him, between his legs. I tilt his head up so it's easier to access his tie.

"How do you know how to tie one of these things?" I fidget with the tie, looping it around the way it should be. I managed to get it quite quickly. I tighten it up.

"I had a little brother. We went to a lot of these things growing up." His eyes filled with pitty as I stepped back a bit to see if it was crooked, which it was. I move back in front of him, and straighten it.

"Had? What happened? You don't have to talk about it though..." as I start to straighten out his tux and make him look pretty I explain vaguely what happened.

"When I was maybe 17, a nest of vamps found us. My dad was a hunter and wound up getting everyone but me killed. They killed my dad, my mom, then my brother last because they knew he was my weakness. I held his body long after he was gone, they left me to suffer since I had no one. But little did they know, I'd meet the 2 best guys ever 3 years later. Hell we've stuck by each others side for, how long has it been? 7 years? Crazy... We actually killed those vamps a couple months ago, I just didn't want to bring up my past." As I fix a couple pieces of his hair, avoiding eye contact, he looks at me full of sadness.

"You should've said something sooner y/n. Sam and I would've wanted to know that. You should've at least told me... you know I'm always here. I want to know these things. I'm sorry that you had to deal with all that shit. And to have it come back years later must hurt. I'm sorry for bringing this up, I bet it's a hard topic for you.." he plays with the bottom of my dress as he tries not to get emotional.

"It's fine Dean, trust me. I'm honestly glad I finally let you know. But that's my past now. I'm onto bigger, better things. I'm not that scrawny, lonesome, teenager anymore. I have a wonderful life now. Filled with 3 guys that I love more than anything. You, Sam, and Cas are the best things to have happened to me. So for that, thank you. I will try my best to communicate these things tho." I hold his face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs on his cheekbones.

"Awe, you love me?" He has a very cocky smile on his face. I continue rubbing his cheeks which makes him close his eyes in comfort.

"Of corse I love you Dean. I love you more than the rest of them. I don't know what it is with you, but there's just something about you that is just different. So yes, I definitely love you, a lot."  He flashes his pearly whites in a charming smile, and rests his hands on my hips. To his surprise, I don't move or resist.

"Well sweetheart, I love you too. More than you'll ever know." I tap his cheek playfully.

"Okay, no chick flick moments." He lets out a slight chuckle. I step away from him and head to my bathroom. I stand in the mirror staring at myself and notice my open zipper. "Hey Dean!" He's quick to his feet and runs to the bathroom.

"Yeah? What's up?" I stare in the mirror looking at the 2 of us side by side.

"Can you zip my dress? Please?" We make eye contact through the mirror and share a smile. He puts his hands on my waist and slowly moves them up to the middle of my back, where the zippers starts. He pulls it up, then traces his hands across my shoulders then down my arm, sending a shiver down my spine from his gentle touches.

"You're beautiful sweetheart. I'm sorry, but if I hear a single guy hit on you tonight, he's gonna have a broken nose." I giggle as I turn around to face him. I drag my hand across his shoulders and land on his neck.

"And I'm sorry but if I see any girls give you 'the look' and you know exactly what look I'm talking about, I WILL shove my heel where the sun don't shine." He chuckles as he brings his hands to my back.

"Why's that??" I turn back around and press my back to his torso. He wraps his hands around to my stomach and pulls me closer as he rests his chin on my shoulder. I point at us in the mirror.

"That's why... you see that? Us. And I honestly just don't want the thought of some other girl thinking about doing dirty things with you in my head, that's only for me. But when you look in the mirror what do you see? Because I see 2 hunters, madly in love with each other, but both of them are too scared to admit anything due to the fact of, thinking the other will get the other one hurt or killed. Looking at us right now, my only thought is YOLO." He pulls me closer if that were even possible. He kisses my neck, once again sending a shiver down my spine. He pulls away and smiles at the image of us in the mirror.

"That's the exact reason I'd punch any guy that even bothers to look at you, I don't need to get the image of you and some guy tangoing in the sheets, that's for us to do. But when I look at us, i definitely see 2 hunters in love. And I see a hunter who wishes he would've admitted this feeling plenty of years ago. He's hesitant with this stuff. He's not really a relationship kind of guy, but he knows he will make it happen so he can be with this lady hunter. His thoughts are 'you have this chance, take it while you got it' so he's gonna take this chance and make it last forever." I turn around once more and immediately grab his face to pull it down to mine. Our lips connect in a slow, gentle kiss. I hear loud, heavy footsteps and the sound of the younger Winchester's voice.

"Y/n!!? Dean!?!" Sam stops in my doorframe at the sight of Dean and I kissing. "Dean! Y/n! What the hell?" Dean and I pull away, he licks his lips, looking shocked. I just start giggling.

"Sorry Sammy. We're on our way out." Sam just smiles and the 3 of us run out into the hallway. Dean stops me.

"Save me a dance sweetheart?" I giggle as I grab his hand.

"Of course."