cuts part 3 (final part)

*******BE AWARE THE END GETS A LITTLE FREAKY!!******

sam and i pull away from the hug. i look at sam and say "where's dean? i should probably talk to him." sam says "i think he's still sitting in the kitchen." i nod and i turn away to start walking. i get to the kitchen and i see dean sitting with his head on the counter and 2 beers in front of him. i walk up behind him and i start rubbing his back. he lifts up hid head and looks back at me. i say "hey🥺" he looks upset but he says "hey.." i step in from on him and i grab his face with my hands. i look at him in the eyes and say "i'm sorry babes. i didn't mean to yell at you🥺 i feel bad now. i'm sorry.🥺 baby." dean still had a pouty face and says "it's fine. i'm fine. it's whatever. it's my fault." i tilt his head up a bit more and i say "no. it's not fine and it's not your fault. i shouldn't have snapped at you like that. you're just trying to help. i'm so sorry baby🥺 don't be mad at me🥺please." a little sad smile is brought to his face he says "i'm not mad sweetheart. i'll stop treating you like a child. i'm sorry. i was just trying to help. i don't do much good, so i'm trying to change that."

i plant a kiss on his lips then say "it's perfectly fine. you can help out by letting me take care of myself that's the only way i'll get stronger bebe. i want you to know that i love you and i appreciate everything you've done for me." he smiles a bit then rests his head on my chest and wraps his arms around me. i gently start scratching his back then i wrap my arms around him and give him a kiss on his head. i whisper "i have something to tell you." he lifts up his head but i notice the tears on his cheeks and his watery eyes. i grab his face once more and say "aww babes. don't cry. it's okay. we're okay. i'm sorry🥺" he wipes his tears and says "what do you have to tell me??" i grab his hand and say "let's go sit in the impala. we can talk there." his face lights up because he loves just sitting in baby while we talk. i grab his hand and pull him to the garage. we get in the car, i look at him and i say "okay, so while i was unconscious i saw my future of our better life that's why i pushed so hard to wake up..." he looks at me with a soft face and says "well what was your better life??" i clear my throat and say "we somewhat stopped hunting, we'd go for a few cases here and there. but you and i were married. we had 2 kids. a boy, Zeppelin Samuel Winchester and a girl, Charlie Jo Winchester. zeppelin was 6, charlie was 4. sam was living with us they'd use him as a jungle gym and call him unca giant. and cas, he'd stop by every day to hangout with the kids or if we were on a hunt he'd stop by. they called him uncle cas. dean, it was beautiful. and i want it..." deans face softens and a little smile appeared on his face he says "that sounds like a dream come true. i want that life with you.🥺 why didn't you tell me sooner?" i wipe my face and say "because i didn't think you'd feel that same so i didn't want to embarrass myself."

his eyes widen and he says "are you kidding me?! of course i feel that same. i want a life with you. i want us to have the apple pie life. let's make it happen.🥺" my heart melts when he says that. a couple tears roll down my cheeks and he moves closer to me, he rests his hand on my thigh and starts rubbing my leg. i look at him and say "you know... i absolutely despise god but he gets a little of my respect for blessing me with you." dean chuckles and says "yeah god is one confusing son of a bitch." i lean in and kiss dean. i lay down on the seat and he gets on top of me. he continues kissing me, his tongue brims my lips so i immediately allow it to enter my mouth. he moves down to my neck leaving marks everywhere his lips touched. he then takes off his shirt and goes back to kissing me. i lift up his head and say as i giggle "dean." he looks at me breathing pretty heavy and he says "i'm sorry. is something wrong??" i giggle and say "no,no this is perfect dean. i didn't mean to start our future right this minute. cause i can't... you know... menopause, sorry🥺 trust me i want this." he kisses me once more and says "that's alright baby. i get it. no need to be sorry my love." he sits up and grabs his shirt and starts putting it back on. i stick my hand out and say "woah woah woah. i never said for you to put your shirt back on. you can leave that off. menopause never said you still can't have a good time." he gets all flustered and says "damn right." i get on top of his lap and i start kissing him.

i move down to his neck and i start kissing and sucking on it. his breathing picks up. i move beside him and i unbuckle his belt and i pull down his jeans and boxers. i stroke his length a couple times then i begin to suck. he rests his hand on my hair while the other is gripping the back of the seat. once in a while a moan would sneak out of his lips. he tilts his head back in pleasure as he bites his lip. after about 3 minutes he reached his peak. i help him through his high and as soon as it's done i pull his pants back up. i kiss his neck, then i kiss his jawline, then i make it back up to his lips. i trace his jawline with my finger. i then pull away and he says "god i hate menopause." i kiss him again and say "me too baby, me too." i sit on him again and i nuzzle my face into his neck and i kiss it a few times, i then pull away to see his heavy but horny eyes. i say "lets head inside before we both fall asleep."

dean puts his shirt back on and we get out of the car. as we walk in dean it latching his belt and sam sees him doing so. sam asks "did you two just...?" dean has a dirty smirk on his face as he says "that's for us to know and you to assume." sam laughs awkwardly as me and dean head to his bedroom. he walks over to the side of his bed and he takes off his shirt. i close the door behind me. i then say "gimme your shirt." he throws it to me and says "don't you want a clean one??" i shake my head and say "no. this one will smell just like you.☺️" he blushes as he takes off his pants. he walks over to me, bow legged and all. he then pulls my shirt up and over my head, then pulls just my pants down. he brings his hands up to my waist and pulls me closer. i grab his face with my hands and i kiss him. he pulls away and says "how about you sleep just like this🥺" i giggle and say "fine, but only because you're super cute and sexy.😌" he picks me up, i wrap my legs around his waist and he walks me over to the bed. he sets me down first then jumps and lands beside me. he then grabs me and brings me on top of him. i'm looking into his forest eyes he kisses me then says "i" 💋kiss* "love" 💋kiss* "you" 💋kiss*. i look at him with puppy dog eyes and say "i love you more babes." i kiss him once then lay my head right above his heart. he puts his hands on my back and starts rubbing up and down. then his hand finally stop right on my butt. i bring my hands up to his hair and i start playing with it. i listen to his heart slowly calm down as i play with his hair. he tilts his head so it's resting on mine. about 10 minutes pass and i slowly lift up my head. his eyes are closed and his mouth is slightly open. i plant a very gently kiss on his lips then i run my fingers through his hair. i lay my head back down and i fall asleep within a couple minutes.