nightmares - deanXreader

it's about 4am and i hear grunting coming from a room over, which happens to be deans. i immediately get out of bed and i walk quietly to his room. i pick his lock and i enter to see him tossing and turning with his fists clenched. i run over and i start to whisper "shh, shh. it's okay Dean. it's just a bad dream." i start to play with his hair and he calms down. he's drenched in sweat. it's sad seeing him scared like this. a tough guy like him having nightmare really tares a girl apart. i move my hand down to his cheek and i start rubbing my thumb on his cheek as i whisper "it's okay dean. you're gonna be okay. i wish you knew how much i loved you. but i don't think you'll ever find out. sweet dreams my love." i kiss his forehead but then i pause to look at him. i then go for his lips. i plant a gentle kiss on his rough lips. he kisses back. and i immediately pull away and shriek "oh my god- you were suppose to be asleep." he opens his eyes and says "and that door was suppose to stay locked." i stutter as i say "but- but- you were having a nightmare. i couldn't just leave you. i never do. it felt wrong." he smiles then looks up at me and says "yeah i know. i know you come in here every night. i now you play with my hair, i know you kiss my forehead before you leave, i know you sit there holding my hand until i calm down, and i know what you whisper to me." my heart stops and i gasp "oh my- dean- i'm so-"

he cuts me off and he grabs my hand as he says "don't you dare say sorry. you're the only reason i can make it through every night peacefully. some nights i fake it just so that i can hear the things you want to say to me. whether it's how much you love me. whether it's stories from home that you want to help calm me. whether is you just saying that i'll be okay because you're here. i just wish you'd say it when you know i'm conscious.." i interlock our fingers then inform "i don't say it while you're awake because i don't know if you'll care. my biggest fear is rejection. and i just don't want to ruin what we have." he chuckles, "darling i'd never reject you. hell you give me butterflies and that's coming from a man whore. i get nervous around you. you make me feel safe. i just want you to be in my arms 24/7." i move my hand up to his cheek and i sigh "you have no idea how much i want to be in your arms dean. i'm crazy about you. like the make you pie everyday, sing obnoxiously with you, and want an apple pie life with you, kind of way. a kind of way that makes me love you even at the times i want to hate you. i just thought that you'd never feel the same for me, i mean you screw women like strippers on tequila. no offense. but i never thought i'd be the daphne to your fred you know."

he giggled "oh you have no idea. i screw women to get my mind off you but it never works that's why i dash so soon. it feels wrong sleeping with women that aren't you." i blush a bit then tease "wow so you really are a man whore..." he looks at me a bit confused i then laugh "i'm just kidding. oh my- i don't think that of you. just i never thought i'd be up your alley." he insisted "you are my type. i'm crazy about you too. like the let you play with my hair whenever you want, let you steel all the clothing i own, and the want an apple pie life with you, kind of way. you make me feel special." i lean down and i plant a delicate kiss on his lips, it felt like it would happen a million times more. i pull away and advise "i'm kinda a lotta bit clingy so you better get used to it." he agreed "me too. don't be afraid to be too clingy. i like clingy." i kiss him once more then he pulls me onto the bed and he wraps his arm around me and starts to play with my hair. we both slowly fall asleep.