Proposal

i've always thought that men being the only ones to propose is dumb and basic. dean and i have been together for about 2.5 years, our relationship is better than ever right now. and i want to make the move. i want to be the one to propose cause i know it'll mean more, and it'll be a good story to tell...

i roll over to find dean snoring, fast asleep next to me. looking cute as always. i get up, i put his red plaid shirt and a pair of my jeans on. i walk over and kiss his forehead then whisper "bye babes, i'll be back in a few." it's currently 9am so sam is awake checking up on a case. i grab baby's keys and i walk out to the library to find sam. he's reading about a nearby vamp case. i explain "i'll be back in a bit, i gotta go to the local jewelry store." he raises an eye brow and asks "uh, for what?" i smile and say "something special. i'll be back in a bit. bye sammy." he yells "okay, bye!" as i walk out the door. i start up the impala and drive to the store. i enter and see all of the amazing rings.

i walk to the glass counter that is showing off all the rings the worker asks "anything you're looking for in particular??" i stand there gazing at the rings as i say "i'm looking for an engagement ring for my boyfriend... i'm proposing as soon as possible.." the workers eyes widen and she says "here are the best rings. i recommend this one." it's a 200$ thick silver ring that has beautiful jewels making a line around the whole ring, then they break at one part and a cross comes between the jewels connecting them. she hands it to me and i look at it closer. i say "oh my- it's beautiful. i think this is the one.." she smiles than agrees "he'll like it. what's making you ask the big question??" i smile and say "it's such a cliche and expected to have men ask the question. i want to change that. plus it'll be a better story to tell." she nods and says "damn right. we deserve some attention and recognition. what you're doing is good." i chuckle a bit and add "yes. plus my boyfriend gets really self centred and would chicken out to pop the question, so i'm saving him the anxiety attack." she laughs a bit then grabs the fancy black box that it'll go in. luckily that exact ring was deans size so she gives it to me on the spot. she puts it in the box and hands it to me. i pay her in cash and as i walk away she yells "good luck!!" i look back, and wave goodbye as i smile. i get in the impala and i put the ring in my bra. i start the car and i head back to the bunker.

i enter the bunker and there sits dean and sam. dean stands up and walks over to me, i say "hey babe, good morning." he gives me and kiss and responds "good morning darling. where were you?" i get nervous and say "just out. i had something important to do. you'll find out sooner or later." i give him a gentle smile and kiss his cheek. he chuckles then says "yeah whatever that means..." i tap his face then say "hang on i'll be back in a minute i gotta do something." i run to our bedroom and i grab a duffle bag, i then walk over to my secret stash of candles. i shove some into the bag there's maybe 10 candles, i have plenty more cause i kinda have a thing for candles. i then put the lighter in the bag as well. i head back out by the boys and i sit down beside dean then say "fill me in." sam then explains the case "there's a nest a couple cities over, maybe 6 vamps total. nothing we can't handle.."
i nod and say "you think you two could take this one?" dean looks at me confused and says "really?! you never pass up a hunt..." i give a slight smile and say "i'm not feeling the best. i wouldn't be much help anyway. you think you guys could take the truck instead? i'm gonna need baby for something." sam looks extremely confused and says "uh yeah. that should be fine." i ask "when are you guys leaving??" dean then answers "in about 30 minutes." we'll be gone till like 8. it may take us a bit. you sure you don't wanna come?" i nod and say "yes i'm sure. i'll be fine. just be safe." i stand up and give him a quick kiss then i head to our room. i go lay in bed for a bit and i wait till i hear them leave.

i start brainstorming about how i'm gonna do this. i chose to keep baby cause i might want to do something using her trunk. i'm thinking about getting his favourite bacon cheeseburger from his favourite restaurant. i'm gonna set it up in the trunk, i'm gonna sprinkle some bullets around it. put his and her guns on each side. i'm gonna set up a shooting area in the woods right down the road. i'm gonna surround it with candles. i'm gonna tell him to take a few shots then once his clip is empty he'll turn around and i'll be standing there with the ring. we both promised that we'd never get down on one knee. Think that's the plan...