the hardcore truth

Connor and i broke up about a month ago and since then things have heated up between me and dean. Connor shows up at the bunker, he knocks on the door. i walk over and answer. as soon as i see his face i try to slam the door, but he sticks his foot out and stops it and says "hey!you bitch!" i open the door and say "what do you want Connor?! what are you doing here?!" he responds with "i want you. i'm here to take you back." i back away and say "Connor stop. you left me over a month ago. you hit me. i don't want you anymore!" he reaches out for my hand and says "c'mon baby. i love you." i pull my arm away and say "CONNOR! STOP! i don't love you anymore, i love someone else!" dean hears all the yelling and comes running for the stairs. he watches Connor reach for me as he says "baby, i love you." he's interrupted by deans fist. dean punches him right in the face, he then grabs Connor by his shirt and pins him against the wall. dean grunts in anger and says "if you ever touch her again or even look at her, you're dead! you hear me?! dead!" dean slams Connors back against the wall a couple times the punches him again. i finally step in and yell "dean! that's enough! stop!" dean drops Connor and he immediately runs out the door.

dean slams the door shut then walks over to me, he grabs my wrist gently checking it out then puts his hands on my cheeks and makes sure i'm okay. he asks "did he hurt you?? are you okay? y/n? are you okay?" i grab deans hand and i look at him directly in his eyes and say "dean, hey, i'm fine. see. i'm alright." a tear rolls down his face. i can see the anger and sadness in his eyes. i wipe his tear then give him a quick kiss. i pull him into a tight hug, he nuzzles his face into my neck and i whisper "hey, shh. bebe, i'm okay. i promise." he pulls away then kisses my cheek. i grab his
red,throbbing, shaking hand. i press on it and see dean flinch in pain. i grab his opposite hand and pull him into the kitchen. i say "go sit down." so he does. i run a rag under hot water and i grab an ice pack. i sit in the chair next to dean and i start wiping the blood from his bruised knuckles.

moments later dean asks "what're we doing y/n? what do you want?" i try to ignore him but he pulls his hand away until i look at him. so i finally respond with "i want you, dean. in any way i can have you." he then asks "do you want commitment?" i look down as i say "it would be nice but if you want your freedom and just wanna screw me whenever you want or just want comfort whenever, then i'll be here... waiting." he shakes his head and says "no, that's not what i want. don't think that's what i want. i want you and only you. you're not like other girls. i can imagine a future with you. i've never felt this way about a girl before. i want you to be mine, like only mine, officially. and don't think i'd ever use you." i blush a bit then grab his hand, i say "then i'm yours, officially. i'd be lucky to have you Winchester." his eyes light up as the words exit my mouth. a small smile is brought to his face. he stutters a bit as he says "you told connor that you didn't love him, that you loved someone else. what'd you mean by that??" i giggle and say "i mean that i don't love him, i love you dean. always have, always will." he lets out a chuckle of relief. i stand up and i go sit on his lap, i wrap 1 arm around his neck and i rest my other hand on his cheek. i look him directly in his emerald eyes and say "and i mean it dean. no bullshit. i love you." he wraps an arm around my waist and leans in to kiss me. he pulls away and says "good, cause i love you too." i kiss him then starts giggling like a dork. i stand up, throw his ice pack at him and i run away, headed to the bedroom. as i run down the hall i yell "woo-hoo!! he said it backkk!!" he chases after me, running down the hallway. i run in his room and jump on his bed. he runs in and jumps so that he lands right on top of me.

we both start laughing. but i stop, i grab his face with my hands and say "do you mean it?🥺." he gets serious and says "are you kidding me? of course i mean it. i've been waiting to tell you that since we were 15. i love you. and im gonna keep saying it till you believe it." i give him a quick kiss and say "say it again." he looks at me in my deep y/e/c eyes and says "i love you y/n. i love you. i love you. i loveeee youuu." i give him a bunch of kisses then say "yay🥺" we stare at each other for a couple seconds but then i make a pouty face. the smile drops from his face he says "what? did i do something?" he gets off of me and lays beside me. i sit up just a little bit and say "no dummy. you're really cute though 🥺" he blushes then says "and you're beautiful baby." he wraps his arms around me and starts giving me a bunches of kisses. his stubble starts to tickle me so i start gigging. he pauses to look at me then says "i love you. i need you. and that's the hardcore truth." we end the night with kisses, cuddles and laughter.