the argument..

dean left the bunker about an hour ago. i figure he's obviously at the bar. he wasn't really feeling himself so i want to go comfort him. i take one of the other cars in the garage since dean obviously has baby. i drive to the bar and as i enter, i start to look around and then i see him. sitting with another woman, talking. he looks over his shoulder and sees me. his eyes widen and he stands up. i immediately turn and dash out the door. i start up the car and pull out. he burst out the doors to see that i'm gone. he gets in the impala and follows me. as soon as i get to the bunker i push through the doors with tears in my eyes. i'm on my way to my room but then sam stops me in the hallway he asks "y/n what happened?!" i sniff a bit then say "i saw dean. at the bar. with another woman. i'm done sam. i don't wanna have to go through this." i break free from his arms and i run into my room and i lock the door.

soon enough there comes dean, sam pushes him against the wall and says "what'd you do?!" dean then yells "nothing sam! get out of my way!" he pushes sam away and runs to my room. he pounds on the door as he says "y/n please open the door and talk to me. its not what it seemed to be. please trust me. y/n..." i sob a bit louder and say "dean. go away. i don't want to hear it. you're the last person i want to see right now." dean starts to say "baby please. i'm begging 🥺 talk to me. don't just freeze like this. we can talk it out my love." i put my back to the door and i slide down and i continue sobbing i cry out "dean. please stop. leave me alone." he puts his hand and forehead to the door then whines "baby🥺 my love. sweetheart. princess.... please." i roll my eyes and raise my voice a bit as i say "dean i said go." he punches the wall then walks away full of anger and sadness. he genuinely feels bad and once again he takes 100% blame for everyone being upset. he passes sam in the walkway again but doesn't say a word, because he's afraid of what his voice will sound like, as there was tears rolling down his cheeks.

sam walks to my door and sits down with his back to the door just like me. he says quietly "he's gone. it's sam. you wanna talk? or just sit? i'm here. i'm your comfort. can you please open up?" i wipe my face then sigh as i stand up. i unlock the door and he's quick to his feet. i back away from the door as he slowly twists the knob. the door slowly opens and he sees the streams of tears and the mascara around my eyes. he immediately walks to me and wraps his big arms around me and i hide my face in his chest. i swear to god sams arms have always been the most comforting. he rests a hand on my head and whispers "shh. hey, hey, it's okay. i'm here. i got you. and i won't ever leave." i wrap my arms around him and i grip the back of his shirt. he kisses the top of my head and we stand there hugging for a good minute then i finally pull away and say "sam why would he do that? if he wanted to talk to other girls he should just dump me. and save me the pain..." sam grabs my face with his hands and wipes away the tears and mascara, then says "y/n. i think you should give him a chance to explain. deans not really one for apologies, and he was really trying. i've never see him like that." i clear my throat the i wipe my face and say "okay okay. i'll try to find him.." sam gives me another quick hug then let's go and gives a little caring smile.

dean and sams rooms are down a different hallway than mine. mine was a guest room so it's in a different area. i make my way to deans room and i peek open the door to see dean standing in his bathroom with steam coming out his ear. as i walk into his bedroom he punches the mirror and it shatters. i immediately run over and grab him to pull him out of there. i yell "what the hell are you doing?! jesus dean." he doesn't make eye contact with me. he just checks out his hand. i grab his hand and rub his knuckles which were extremely red and cut in a couple spots. i say "dean. look at me..." a couple seconds pass and he doesn't look so i then repeat "dean micheal winchester... look at me please.🥺" he finally looks up from his shoes. his eyes are red and teary. i put my hand to his face and i say "baby, i am so sorry. i shouldn't have reacted like that. i should've let you speak. i'm so so so sorry for yelling the way i did. please talk to me. i'm ready to listen, i just needed a minute to breathe.🥺" he blinks and a tear falls from his eye so i immediately wipe it. he turns away and wipes his face then says "yeah. sure. here. let's go sit.." he walks me over to his bed. he takes a seat but i continue standing. he looks down then starts to say "it wasn't-" i cut him off and say "look up here. at me. not your shoes. eye contact." he sadly looks up and continues saying "it wasn't what it looked like. she called me over to her table so i went to go sit with her and her HUSBAND. he was using the restroom as you walked in. i even had my ring on my left hand so i wouldn't get attention. she told me that she knew i wasn't really married. so i told her that sadly i wasn't yet but that i had you, and i started talking to her about you, us, our future, kids, marriage, the whole sha-bang. you just walked in at the wrong time... i'm so sorry." i grab his face and say "aww dean. you don't have to be sorry. that's really freakin cute. and thank you. i know i should trust you. and that's my bad. from now on i promise to trust you, and talk to you instead of shutting down and pushing you away like that.🥺 forgive me??"

he looks at me and smiles then says "i was never mad. never. i just don't want to lose you sweetheart. like ever. you're mine, forever." he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my stomach/chest. i kiss the top of his head then i start playing with his hair. i tilt his head up so that he's looking at me then i say "i don't ever want to loose you either babes. i love you. more than you think." he nuzzles his face back into me and mumbles "i love you too." he grabs me tighter and threw me over his head so that i'm landing on the bed behind him. we both start laughing as he gets on top of me. our laughter is interrupted as our lips interlock. i pull away to catch a breathe and i look into his forest green eyes. he smiles at me with his cute, stud, bad boy, but really a soft boy smile and it made my heart melt. i give him another quick kiss then i say "when i look into your eyes... i can see our whole future.🥺 and lets just say we have the best future. i wouldn't trade you for the world baby." a cute little blushing smile is brought to his face. he kisses me on the lips then moves down to my neck kissing me multiple times goofily to make me giggle. his stubble on his cheeks brushed against my skin and it tickles. i let out this really embarrassing laugh and it just makes him chuckle even more. we both catch out breathe. he lays his head above my heart and nuzzles his face into my neck. i start to play with his hair which slows both of our heart rates.