close- deanXreader

dean, sam and i are just getting back to motel after a hunt but there's only 2 queen size beds. sam has already claimed one so it's between dean and i. i tell dean "it's fine. you can take it. i'll sleep on the floor. or i just won't sleep." he shakes his head and says "just sleep on it with me. i don't mind. we can keep our distance." i chuckle "dean really? it's fine i can take the floor. i don't want to make you uncomfortable." he stares at me and says "trust me sweetheart i don't mind." i grab my pjs and walk to the bathroom as i say "i punch in my sleep sometimes so i'd watch out if i was you." i close the bathroom door behind me. i change into a plaid shirt that happens to be deans. i stole it from him a while back. his scent is still stuck in the fabric. i then put on my booty shorts. i take a quick whiff of his shirt and i open the door.

as soon as i walk out his eyes are glued to me. he raises and eye brow and asks "is that my flannel?" i grab it in my hands and i look down at it and say "hmm must be. my bad." he just chuckles. i crawl into the bed and i face the wall. opposite of dean. he takes off his shirt and his pants, he sleeps in just his boxers. he sits on the bed, i can feel his weight sink the bed down. he then slowly pulls his legs under the covers.

~~~~~~~~~a couple hours later~~~~~~~

i feel dean moving around a bit but all of a sudden i feel his foot wrap around my leg. he then quickly pulls it away. he must've noticed he was touching me...

-deans pov-
jesus! it's hard not being able to wrap my arms around her. i've liked her since day 1 but she hasn't showed much interest in me. my foot accidentally just touched her leg and i pull away so quickly. it's not like me. she's the one girl i get butterflies around. i cant even admit how much i like her. i can't help it. i wrap my arm around her side and i move closer to her. her butt practically touching me. i rest my hand on the part of her stomach thats showing. if she asks i'll say it was an accident.

-my pov-
at this point my heart was beating out of my chest. i thought for sure that dean didn't have feelings for me but i guess i'll let it happen, hell i've always wanted this from him. i won't fight it.

—the next morning around 5am—
deans arm is still wrapped around me. accept now my fingers are intertwined with his. i must've moved my hand up to his in my sleep. i unlock our fingers and i give a quick gentle kiss to his bicep. i close my eyes and about 5 minutes later i feel him moving around. he takes his arm off of me pretty quick and he sits up. luckily sam was still asleep. i turn over to look at him and i whisper "is everything okay?" he looks back at me and says "yeah." i then question. "you sure? because one minute your arm is wrapped around me and the next it's not. and now i'm cold." he looks at me shocked and says "shit. you felt that?" i chuckle "yes i did. and i wasn't going to stop it. hell i've wanted that for a long ass time now winchester." he smiles and says "really?" i smile at him and say "yes. now get back over here i'm cold." he lays back down and i immediately lay my head on his chest. he wraps his big arms around me and his warmth is once again transferred to my body. we both fall back asleep for a couple hours.