To

Taehyung's point of view:

Now he done it! Jungkook is so irrational sometimes.

"Wait please" Jungkook pleads with her.

"Leave" she says with a voice that's barely there.
"Jungkook, it wasn't her. We should leave" Jimin tried to reason with him. I don't know what to do in this situation. I jumped up in case someone did something.

"Thank you for your hospitality. We'll be taking our leave now" Jimin says as he tries to get Jungkook off her. She simply nods.

Jimin nods as Jungkook finally lets go.
I just stay standing. This can't be it...

"Wait" I speak up to the girl before she leaves. She stays standing, staring at the floor.

"Can we come back again?" I ask bravely.

I don't know why, but I couldn't leave so soon. She was way too intriguing.

"Taehyung" Jimin says warningly.

"Please don't come again" her voice barely above a whisper and she exits her house. She keeps the door open, expecting us to leave.

I feel defeated. I hang my head as we march out of her house. We see her sitting on the large rock again. How did she get there so fast?

I wished that I could've been the one to sit next to her as we watch the water till late into the night.

She sticks her hand up as a wave for our final goodbye. I smile a little.
"Bye" I say above a whisper to the mystery girl.

Jimin snaps his head to me then to the girl who put her arm down.

We leave the girl with the long black hair and Snow White skin. I hope I get to see her again...

We walk back in silence before Jungkook speaks up.

"I am dead sure that she was the voice I heard" Jungkook says.
"Don't even think about it. She can be dangerous" Jimin says warningly.

"How can a girl be dangerous? She even looks younger than us. I'm sure you're worrying about nothing" I say with a nudge to Jimin.

"Still. What happened back there was not natural. Please don't go back to that place" Jimin pleads. Jungkook and I give each other a look.
"Sure" we both lie. Jimin sighs. He knows we're lying.

"Why go back to such a rude person?" Jimin asks.
"To be fair, we were the ones who scared her first" I try defending her. Jungkook nods.

"Ugh, let's just go back" Jimin sighs in defeat.
"Wait! My rabbits!" Jungkook says and runs back.

We wait for Jungkook to come back.

"What's taking him so long!?" Jimin bursts out.
"Jeez, since when were you Seokjin?" I ask, laughing a little.
"No! That girl just gives me the creeps" he says.
"It's just a girl. You're worrying way to much" I try to assure him.

"Or you're not worrying enough" he says.
"No ways" I say as I sit back. We sit in silence for a little and then, even I started to get worried.

I look at Jimin and I see panic in his eyes. We silently decide to head back to see what's taking Jungkook so long.

We get back to where Jungkook dropped his hunt and it's still there. We look at each other with worry.

We look at the lake and we breathe a sigh of relief once we see Jungkook sitting next to the girl.

I feel incredibly jealous. We march up to them to see her playing the flute while Jungkook played the guitar with a relaxed smile on his face.

That's unfair! That's foul play! If anyone was going to play with her, it was going to be me!