[Special] Characters Glossary (A-Z)

Author's Note:

This glossary is mainly to help both the readers and I keep track of the expanding cast of Luminous. As evidenced by how I keep changing the spelling of some characters' names, or their appearance because I forgot them.

**This chapter will be occasionally updated to reflect the available information as of the LATEST chapter. There will be SPOILERS! Please read only if you have read the story up to this point and would like to refresh your memory, or see my take on your favorite characters.**

A

Agnesia Graye - Younger twin daughter of Baron Grimthel of Graye and renowned beauty. Also known as "Agnes" and "Agnie". Widely believed to have died in a fire at Hadrian Castle, but actually survived, though is heavily scarred. She is now in hiding as Haselle, Lady Arinel's attendant. She has ocean-blue eyes (one blinded) and caramel brown hair. Her face is half-hidden by a wooden mask, which covers her burns.

 Her face is half-hidden by a wooden mask, which covers her burns

(Agnes, without burns, as imagined by Midjourney AI)

Alanna Hild (nee Clariden) - Dubbed "The Song of May Day", formerly a famous travelling singer with a mesmerizing voice, said to be capable of "charming beasts and barbaric men". She has since retired, and now focuses on being a housewife and mother to seven children. She has deep red "copper" hair and ice-blue eyes. Her voice is husky and damaged from overuse and the difficult birth of Meya, her fourth child.

 Her voice is husky and damaged from overuse and the difficult birth of Meya, her fourth child

(Alanna as imagined by Midjourney AI)

Ahmundi Hyacinth - The second-youngest child and only son of Lady Hyacinth, who nurtures a secret passion for alchemy, alongside a not-so-secret distrust of Lasralein Hasif, his mother's personal advisor. Chastised by his mother for his departure from Hyacinth norms for men, Ahmundi grew up feeling invisible and unloved. Free to explore his interests only in the confines of his privacy, he became timid and awkward. He mostly shuts himself in his room, losing track of the time and largely behind on current events. He has short curly black hair and blue-black eyes. Tall and broad with an ample belly he likely inherited from his mother. He wears thick eyeglasses.