The Start Of A New Term And A Sudden Announcement?!

It was now January, the start of fresh high school term in Konoha High. The teachers however was another typical day at work, having worked at the school longer than 10 years already. They have seen many students pass and graduate with flying colors.

At the Uzumaki Household, Hinata is up making breakfast while Naruto hurriedly wore his clothes and struggled to find his suitcase he'd usually bring to school.

"Nata, where did I put my stack of papers for the orientation today?" asked Naruto as he buttoned his shirt.

"It's on your desk. It's probably too messy to find." answered Hinata.

"Good morning kaa-chan!" grinned a young boy with blonde hair. It was Naruto and Hinata's first child, an energetic 5 year old Uzumaki Boruto.

"Good morning Boruto. Breakfast is ready so quickly wash up." smiled Hinata as she kissed Boruto's forehead.

"Kaa-chan...hungry..." mumbled a young girl as she waddled towards Hinata. She was their second child, a beautiful 2 year old sunflower daughter Uzumaki Himawari.

"Be careful Hima-chan!" said Hinata as she quickly carried Himawari into her baby chair.

The Uzumaki household was always busy every morning as both Naruto and Hinata had to arrive at school before 7 and they had to drop Boruto off to kindergarden and Himawari at the daycare. After a hectic breakfast, Naruto and Hinata rushed out of their house.

"Honey, it's alreadly past seven!" said Hinata as she looked at her watch while carrying Himawari in her arms.

"Yosh, it's time to go full speed dattebayo!" smirked Naruto as he placed Boruto over his shoulders and ran to the kindergarden which was just a few blocks away from their house.

"Have fun at school kaa-chan, tou-chan!" smiled Boruto as he waved goodbye to his parents. 

Naruto and Hinata then quickly headed to the daycare which was nearby the school before finally arriving at their workplace, 15 minutes late.

"You guys are late..again." said Sakura as she looked at the clock.

"How are you always so early Sakura-chan?!" asked Naruto as he tried to catch a moment of breath before heading to his desk to collect documents.

"I only have a daughter to take care of but you guys have TWO" giggled Sakura.

"Hurry up, we gotta attend the orientation for the new students." sighed Shikamaru as he cracked his neck.

~X~

As usual, there was a large crowd of students every year. All the teachers would sit in front as they listened to Tsunade's speech. It was always the same speech everytime to the point that Naruto joked that Tsunade ran out of ideas.

As everyone listened to Tsunade's speech, Naruto struggled to stay awake. He noticed Hinata holding his hand and replied with an assuring smile.

"....I hope this year we will have some aspiring students again. Before I end this speech, I would like to announce that all of you will be the last batch of students Konoha High will be recieving. Once all of you have become seniors and graduate, Konoha High will be closing down. That is all, thank you." said Tsunade as she proceeded to sit down.

Whispers and gossips started to spread in the hall as students and teachers were surprised by the announcement.

"Huh? This school is closing?" whispered Naruto.

"Even I don't know what's going on.." sighed Shikamaru.

"This is bad." whispered Chouji.

~X~