My Student's Wedding

It was now a weekend after a long day of work. However, it was not a time for rest. It was a moment to celebrate the wedding of the their two precious ex-students, Sarutobi Konohamaru and Hyuuga Hanabi.

"Did you get everything ready?" asked Naruto as he stared into the mirror, fixing his bowtie.

"Yup, we're all set!" smiled Hinata as she went over to the children's room to check up on them.

"Kaa-chan, my pants are too tight! My wee wee is gonna hurt!" pouted Boruto as he walked outside awkwardly. He was his first time wearing such formal outfit.

"Don't worry Boruto, this is all training to become a true man-ttebayo!" grinned Naruto as he headed to start up their car which they don't use very often.

"Kaa-chan, are all these for Aunt Hanabi and Konohamaru?" asked Himawari as she helped Hinata carry a bunch of presents into the car boot.

"Yes, Konohamaru and Hanabi-chan will be very happy to see these presents!" smiled Hinata.

The Uzumaki family was now all set to begin their trip to the Sumibashi Wedding Hall which was quite a distance away from home. They rarely used their car as the school and many small towns were nearby.

"Wait, how do I make a signal again?" said Naruto as he struggled to find the controls as he drove.

"Over here, Naruto-kun." smiled Hinata as she pointed out.

"Thanks, honey" grinned Naruto as he leaned over to place a soft kiss on Hinata's cheek.

"Hima, don't look! Tou-chan and Kaa-chan are doing weird things again dattebasa!" shouted Boruto as he covered Himawari's eyes.

"B-But I want to see, Boruto-nii-chan!" shouted Himawari.

The car was filled with laughter as they continued their road journey. Eventually, they arrived at the location which was filled with a sea of cars. As the youngest member of the Hyuuga is getting married, it was not a surprise to see such welcome. Although it was difficult to find a parking, they eventually found a spot and finally, entered the wedding hall.

"Oh, you guys are a bit late today!" waved Sakura as she walked towards the Uzumaki children.

"Don't tell me you forgot how to drive." said Sasuke.

"Of course not, idiot!" replied Naruto.

"Sarada-san, it's been a while!" smiled Himawari as she ran towards Sarada with her arms open wide.

"Oh...Himawari! It's been a while." smiled Sarada as she hugged Himawari.

"Cheh, look at you getting all chummy with my sister. Just so you know, you can't take Hima away from me." said Boruto with his arms crossed.

"What did you just say?" answered Sarada as the two glared at each other.

~X~

All the teachers finally gathered as they were seated near the front row. The kids had a table of their own and was indeed, totally different from the adults. Boruto and Sarada had a staredown, Shikadai was asleep while Inojin was playing with Himawari. Hinata went upstairs with Sakura and Ino to check up on the bride.

Hanabi was dressed up beautifully like a white maiden. Everyone was immediately reminded of their days when they got married. It was at that moment, there was a knock on the door. It was Konohamaru who was anxious in seeing his bride however, Sakura and Ino didn't allow him to enter.

"Just wait until the ceremony Konohamaru!" said Ino.

"But sensei, she's my wife!" shouted Konohamaru.

"Not yet!" grinned Sakura.

Hinata and Hanabi giggled at the situation. Soon, the bride was all ready for the ceremony and everyone was asked to return to their seats. It was then, the music played and the door opened. At last, Konohamaru was finally able to see his beautiful wife as she walked down the aisle with her father, Hyuuga Hiashi.

Konohamaru's face was in full red before turning around to hide his blushing face. With each careful step the bride took, everyone looked in awe. As expected, Hyuuga daughters were like beautiful treasures. Soon, Hanabi stood in front of the priest and turned towards Konohamaru who stared in awe.

Konohamaru then lifted the veil as the priest recite the words for the wedding. After exchanging their vows, it was now the big moment. A kiss. However, Konohamaru froze, his face still bright red.

"What are you doing you idiot, kiss me." whispered Hanabi,

"Yeah, but, you're so beautiful... I'm just..." stuttered Konohamaru.

It was at that moment Hanabi pulled Konohamaru forward and their lips touched. Everyone cheered.

"Hinata, was Hanabi always this bold?" whispered Naruto.

"Don't look Hima-chan." said Boruto as he covered Himawari's eyes.

"You're such a coward, Konohamaru." smirked Hanabi.

"Well, I'm only a coward for you." smiled Konohamaru as he bent down to kiss Hanabi's forehead.

The guests were certainly in delight by the bold move. Never before had the bride and groom exchanged two kisses at a wedding. Although, this was quite uncomfortable to watch for Hyuuga Hiashi.

~X~

Soon, the ceremony had ended and it was time for the bouquet throwing. The lucky one who recieved the bouqeut was Moegi. Teachers took time to chat with their ex-students who came for the wedding and had a great time. The children were again, treated like celebrites by the guests as they were just too adorable. However, Naruto told the students that Konoha High was shutting down.

It was slightly bitter but still happy in a way for everyone. Everything will come to an end one day. After the wedding ceremony, Naruto, Hinata, Hanabi and Konohamaru had a small time alone together.

"I would be really weird to think that my teacher became my brother-in-law." smiled Konohamaru.

"Well, I "sure" have a very troublesome brother now." grinned Naruto.

"Take care of Hanabi-chan well, Konohamaru-kun." smiled Hinata.

"I will, don't worry Hinata-sensei!" grinned Konohamaru.

"No nee-san, I have to take care of him instead. After all, my husband is a coward anyway." teased Hanabi.

"H-Hey! Don't say that to your husband!"

The day ended in a blissful happiness and laughter.

~X~

The Uzumaki family are now on their way back home, after a tiring day. Inside their car, driving in a long journey home.

"Are they asleep?" whispered Naruto.

"Yup." replied Hinata.

"Well, I guess this leaves to just us, huh?" grinned Naruto.

"Hanabi-chan's wedding really reminded of ours."

"Yeah, that was a long time ago. Haha, I still remember how beautiful you were."

"How about now?"

"Even more beautiful than before." smiled Naruto as he hung one arm around Hinata's shoulders.

There was a long silence in the car as the two enjoyed their warmth of each other. It was at that moment, Naruto's phone started to ring. Naruto parked the car at one side of the road as he went outside to pick up, in order to not disturb the sleeping kids.

~X~

"Hello?" answered Naruto.

"It's me. Uchiha Itachi."

Two more months before Konoha High shuts down.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: This chapter was more of a KonoHana moment XD, anyways very sorry for not updating >_< things at school have been very busy. But I'll try my best to update this story so that it can reach it's grand finale :)