I Challenge You, Sensei!

It was a busy morning as everyone struggled to set up the finishing touches. Soon, both students and parents had arrived for the grand day. The Sports Day has begun.

~X~

First Event: 200m

Students hurried to take their spots as they cheered on their friends who were at the starting.

"Alright guys, On your marks...Get set....." said Lee with a proud grin as he raised his hand in the air.

"GO YOU YOUTHFUL BRATS!!" shouted Lee as he swung his hand downwards to signal the start of the race. Happy tears flowed out of Lee's cheeks as he watched the students run with all their might.

"Woo! Look at them go!" said Kiba as he watched from the teacher's booth.

"Theres five more events before our turn right?" said Shikamaru as he stretched his arms.

"Yup, the tug of war! We must win and get a BBQ party later!" said Chouji with motivation.

"Hinata, let's stretch together!" said Naruto as he went to a corner and stretched with Hinata.

"So you decided not to bring the kids along?" asked Tenten.

"Actually, Sasuke-kun's gonna pick them up later..." said Sakura with a smile.

"E-eh?! I... can't imagine Sasuke doing that..." said Shikamaru as he thought of an impossible situation.

"Haha, It'll be so funny if Sasuke ended up as a babysitter!" laughed Naruto.

~X~

After many events, it was almost time for the tug of war game. However, a surprise visit shocked the teachers.

"Yo sensei! How's everyone doing?" grinned a tall young man, with slightly long brown hair.

"I'm glad all of you look exactly the same since I graduated!" smiled a beautiful lady with long, braided brown hair.

"Wow! You two have grown a lot!" said Sakura in surprise as she went over to hug the two of them.

It was none other than Konoha High's ex-student, Sarutobi Konohamaru and Hyuuga Hanabi.

"What are you two doing now?" said Shikamaru with a fatherly smile.

"I'm actually finding a job right now..." answered Konohamaru.

"I'm still in my final year at university" answered Hanabi with a smile.

"I'm glad you two are doing well! But, what brings you here?" asked Ino.

"Oh, actually Naruto-sensei told us that we are going to be part of the student's side for the tug of war event!" grinned Konohamaru.

"EHHHHH?!!" shouted some of the teachers.

"Oh look! Udon and Moegi has arrived!" said Hanabi as she turned around and waved at them.

"So ex-students are gonna join us huh? Very. Interesting." grinned Kiba as he cracked his knuckles.

"Yosh, let's show the students that the Konoha Teacher Society shouldn't be messed with-ttebayo!" shouted Naruto with enthusiasm.

"There you go again, using that weird nickname" sighed Shikamaru.

~X~

Seventh Event: Tug Of War

The teachers, students and ex-students who were part of the event went straight to the field. The students however were more fascinated at the sight of their seniors.