CHAPTER 4

Yeonjun was awaken by the sound of his alarm clock echoing his room. He scratched his eyes before turning it off. He noticed the sun is rising up already by looking through the window in his room. It's seven thirty in the morning and 9AM is the start of their class.

"I should hit the shower.", Yeonjun said to himself

Before going to the bathroom, Yeonjun opened his phone and looked at his messages. Soobin asked him to wait for him for he's gonna fetch Yeonjun so they can be together in going to school.
"Sure Soobinie, I'll wait for you here.", Yeonjun replied

________

"Hey wake up now..."

Hueningkai pressed the guy's tummy to awaken him.
"What is it Hueningkai?"
"You still have your school today. And my brother just texted you, he'll fetch you here. Can I see him now?"

The guy went out of the bed and stared to Hueningkai for some minutes.

"I'll appoint you with him. Don't take things quickly. I'll set up a sched wherein the two of you can meet each other."

The guy got a bath towel from his cabinet and saw that Hueningkai's still looking at him.
"Are you suspecting if we can't trust my brother?"
"It's not that. I just want to make sure or I'll put your life in danger again."

Hueningkai stood up after that guy said those words.
"Okay, I prepared you a breakfast."
"Let's eat together as soon as I'm done in the shower."
"I'll wait."

Hueningkai left the room with an upset image seen on his face. He really wants to see his brother now. He misses him a lot. How he wish they could see each other once again.

_________

Yeonjun is now drinking his tea when Soobin came on his sight.

"I came early to check upon you. So have you slept after that guy left?"
"I've slept for maybe 5 or 6 hours. I'm glad that guy never came back again last night."

"I'm so worried about you. Can I check your room? There might be some items that he might steal."

"Yeah go ahead."

Yeonjun said and sipped his tea for once. He looked at Soobin and called him again for Soobin is about to open the wrong room.
"Soobin-ah."

Soobin went back and saw Yeonjun staring at him with his sharp eyes.
"What happened hyung?"

Soobin's now pressing the door knob when...

"Don't go in there. That's not my room anymore."
"Oh. I'm sorry. So this room's not occupied now? I wonder if I can sleep here with you."
"Go to your right, that's my room."
"Okay."

Soobin went to the next room in his right and Yeonjun was left there still sipping the last sip in his tea. He went to the sink to brush his teeth when Soobin came out of his room.

"Nothing seems to be strange with your room. Maybe that guy was just drunk or something."

Soobin sat down and put his bag and on the sofa.
"I'll be out in a minute.", Yeonjun said

He went straight to his room just to get his things. He went to the window and was about to lock it when he saw a note pasted on it.

He reached it and read it to himself;

-Where's my brother? Why did you kept him? He's so innocent and young for you to do those things! Let him go and bring him back to our family!-

Yeonjun creeped out seeing that note. Where did it came from? Why Soobin wasn't able to see it when he checked his room? And whose brother?

"Yeonjun hyung! I'll be outside, I'll wait for you by your garden."
"Okay, I'm coming."

Yeonjun dropped the note, grabbed his bag and ID and went out his room. He locked it before going out of the house, seeing Soobin smelling the flowers in his garden.
"Let's go?", Yeonjun asked
"Sure."