CHAPTER 14

"Taehyun, are you crying?"

Taehyun scratched his eyes when he saw Soobin going out of the next room.
"No I'm alright. Is Yeonjun okay now?"
"He is now discharged. How about Beomgyu?"
"The doctor said he'll be discharged maybe after a day or two."
"Is that the reason why you're crying?"
"No! I know Beomgyu will be alright soon."
"Then what's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Okay. I'll be going. I need to pay Yeonjun hyung's bills."

Soobin passed by Taehyun but he then called him back.
"Soobin!", Taehyun called hin

He went back and saw Taehyun with his teary eyes.
"What is it?"
"I'm sorry."

Soobin's eyebrows almost crossed each other in confusion.
"Sorry for?"
"I know we're not in good terms..."
"It's alright. I'm sorry for the pressure I caused you yesterday."

Taehyun faked his smile and bow down his head, bursting in tears in front of Soobin.
"I'm sorry."
"Taehyun, did something happen?"

"TAEHYUN! CAN YOU GO HERE FOR A SEC?"

Beomgyu's voice was then heard that's why Taehyun pressed the door knob to his room. Soobin was still stucked standing there for he has no idea why Taehyun keeps on saying sorry to him. If only he can remember, then he must have an idea why Taehyun hates him and why he also hate him than just believing Yeonjun's version of the story.

"BEOMGYU!"
Taehyun exclaimed as he enter. He then saw Beomgyu holding a picture of him and Hueningkai.
"Is this Hueningkai?", Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun nodded in response.
"I saw him here just now. I swear."
"What?"
"I did saw him here. I saw him drop this coz I was pretending to be asleep. When he saw me move, he went to the restroom."

Taehyun immediately went to the restroom checking if Hueningkai's really there.
"No one's here Beomgyu."
"Do you think he would fit on that small window there?"
Taehyun assessed the window and found out someone's shoe prints was traced at the toilet bowl.
"I think someone's really here. He didn't harm you right?"
"No he's just looking at me sobbing. I'm thinking he wants to go back to his real life."
"I hope I can see him too."

Taehyun was shocked upon seeing Yeonjun and Soobin at the door. Why are they here?
"Taehyun! We're now going home.", Soobin said.
"Sure take care."

Soobin then faced Beomgyu who is now staring at him, rising his other eyebrow over the other.
"Get well soon.", Soobin said and smiled.
"Excuse me, how did you get all this wounds?", Yeonjun asked out of the blue.
"He fell out of a garden full of cacti.", Taehyun interrupted for Beomgyu didn't answer the question.
"When did it happen?"
"I think my friends needs to sleep now Yeonjun, he still has his fever. I am happy for your fast recovery."

Yeonjun just nodded and the two went out of the room.
"Are you alright Beomgyu?", Taehyun asked

Beomgyu just nodded and covered himself with his blanket. Now what's with his wounds that Yeonjun made it an issue? The question keeps on lurking Taehyun's mind