CHAPTER 18

"Where am I?"

Soobin asked himself for he now can't see anything but the vast darkness. Silence is filling the area that finds it annoying.

Until someone grabbed him by his hair and raise his head.
"So I guess you now remembered anything?"

Though it's dark, he can distinctly tell it's Yeonjun.
"You know at first, I was really scared if ever you'll remember what happened but right now, I realized you are under my control and I'm loving this."
"Where are you hiding Hueningkai?"
"I don't know anything about him now. You know what, I should be the one asking you that."

Yeonjun chuckles and it pisses Soobin off.
"Remember what happened that night? You were the one who was there!"
"I was there coz you told me to! You said it'll be a prank!"
"Then that's what happened!"
"Tell me about the gunshot we heard that night. I know that was intended for it almost hit Hueningkai!"
"Okay I did that."
"So all this tine, I was trusting the wrong person?"
"Wait a minute. Remember what we did to him at first?"
"I know! We bullied him but keeping him for a year? You've gone too far Yeonjun!"
"I am not keeping him Soobin!"
"Then why are you so scared?"

Yeonjun then dropped all the threats Hueningkai's brother made him.
"I'm scared because of these, until I knew it's from Beomgyu."
"I saw him that night, he even helped ne chase Hueningkai after he panicked by that gunshot."
"He's been sending me these threats but he isn't doing anything so I'm not scared now."
"Are you really not scared of him?"
"No! He even got sick after falling at my cacti. Isn't he weak?"

Soobin's heart got pounding after his mind made him remember about his encounter with Beomgyu.

"Tell me what do you know about my brother went missing?"
"I don't know anything!"

Beomgyu then stabbed the table with that knife he's holding for almost an hour. Soobin almost screamed for it almost hit the end of his thumb.
"What are you doing there that night?"
"We were just playing games!"
"Really?"

Beomgyu got an arrow from his back, stretched  the bow and hold onto it for about a minute. An apple was already at the top of Soobin's head since he started interrogating him.
No matter how hard Beomgyu tried, tears rushed down his eyes because he is really missing Hueningkai.

"I was us to talk in real peace but you are really hard to deal with. Where's my brother?"
"I said I don't know!"

Because Soobin already saw Beomgyu let go of the arrow he's been holding, he automatically closed his eyes. Fortunately, Beomgyu is an archer that it never hit him and hit the apple instead.

He then felt someone gripping his neck and as he open his eyes, he saw an aggressive version of Beomgyu, lifting him up, pinning him to the wall.
"Bring me back my brother!"

Soobin started coughing aggressively for Beomgyu is pinning him hard on the wall, strangulating his neck.
"Let me go!"

That was the last words that came out from his mouth before Beomgyu let him go and he fainted having no air to intake.

He remembered he was kept by Beomgyu for almost a week and ended up in him got packed up in a box, delivered back to his house.

"Soobin!"

Soobin finally went out of his imagination when Yeonjun called him.
"You're not going to school tomorrow."

Yeonjun said before he left the room, slammed the door and make sure Soobin can never go out.