Chapter 11

"Yeonjun hyung, I want to ask a thing."

Yeonjun's just looking at Soobin, waiting for him to drop the question.
"I forgot Hueningkai's address. Can you tell me where he used to live?"
"Why are you so interested?"
"Nothing. I just want to go over."

Yeonjun widened his eyes.
"Go there. Are you serious Soobin?"
"I am. So do you remember his address?"

Yeonjun, although he doesn't like the thought, gave in and give Hueningkai's address. Soobin became curious upon Hueningkai becoming Yeonjun's hallucinations. He is now thinking that maybe it wasn't really hallucinations. What if it's all true?

"Yeonjun hyung, Taehyun's at the next room and he requested me to ask you if you saw who grabbed your legs when you were hanging."
"I don't know, I didn't see him. All I know is he was wearing a black jacket and a hoodie."
"I also wonder who is he."

Soobin stood up and went over the door to look at the next room, hoping for Taehyun to come out but he didn't. So he went back and saw a note on the table where the teacher placed their presents for Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun hyung, who else was here when I went to the restroom?"
"I don't know. I am alone here."

"BRING ME BACK MY BROTHER AND I'LL SPARE YOU.

Someone left a note and that's what this note says."

Soobin said looking at Yeonjun, hoping he knows who left the note.
"Just throw it at the trash bin, maybe he's just mistaken."
"A teacher will be here to look after you. I'm gonna get some of your things at your house."
"Thank you Soobin. I hope you'll come back as soon as possible."

Soobin nodded grabbed his bag and went outside. He saw that the door on the next room is open so he went near it to sneak in.
"We have to make sure that all the cacti's thorns will be strucked out from his body or else it'll cause him some problems."

"Poor Beomgyu.", Soobin awed in pity. He then went out the hospital keeping in his head the address Yeonjun gave him.