INSPIRATIONS FOR THE STORY

While I was making this chapter, I realized it was too short to be a worth reading, wholesome chapter. So I tried to lengthen and stretch this out and I hope you'll read it.

Inspiration for the novel:
I stumbled upon a song entitled "Disappearing Syndrome" a song of the band Hail the Sun maybe before the lockdown. The song is loud so I don't recommend it to all of you guys, the vocals are just loud.
Disappearing Syndrome is much of a sensitive topic since it talks about Elisa Lam's disappearance, which is clearly different from the plot of my story. But the title of this novel, "Haunting Demeanor" is a phrase from the song.

Because it was titled Haunting Demeanor, I will never explain all the creepy, unusual or bizarre behaviors from the character of this novel. I planned to make this psychological, didn't know if it's a success though. I want every character to behave differently from the other and I want their opinions to clash til the end.

My favorite character from this story:
Of course it'll be Taehyun. I don't know why either but I made him the frankest character who all of us expects to be innocent, but is also a culprit. Like what I said earlier, I want every character to behave differently, I want them to act as if they were innocent and I somehow made Taehyun play the part very well.

My favorite chapter from the story:
Chapter 25 stood out for me. Why? Because it somehow discusses the whole story. They are indeed a victim of their own device. And Taehyun really pulled out each line with conviction, I love his character so much.

[•••]
Characters are meant to be misleading. If there's anything that confuses you, of course you can always reach out to me. And yes Yeonjun is innocent! He never pulled the trigger that night, he was just there for the fun.

[•••]
What to expect from the author?
I want to focus somehow with Nothing Like you and my TXT one shot stories. I am still working for the next novel, which will be based from a song as well. The title of the song is "Murder" by Boyinaband, Minx and Chilled. Of course it'll be heavy so I am saving a lot of brain cells for it. I still want to make it psychological as possible so I am working hard for it.