CHAPTER 9

"Excuse me! Why are you hiding yourself? Who are you?", Taehyun shouted making the guy paused for a while
"He can't die."
"Why? Who are you? Why do you have to go away immediately from that place?"
"He should pay his debts to me.", the guy said which made Taehyun even more curious.
"Are you a student here?"

The guy ignored him and kept on walking. It took Taehyun some seconds to follow him coz there are so many things running through his head. The guy turned left and when Taehyun did, no one's there and the guy left no traces of him.
"Where did he go?", Taehyun said to himself.

It was when his phone rang which means he has a call from someone. He looked at his phone seeing Beomgyu's number popping up.
"Hello Beomgyu."
"I was rushed to the hospital because of my allergies. I don't have any companion here."

Taehyun still wants to know where did that guy wen but he is more concerned with Beomgyu that he ignored finding the guy and immediately went downstairs.
"Give me address. I'll go there right away."
"Okay, I'll send you a message."

Before him being able to leave the school, he saw Soobin carrying Yeonjun towards the ambulance. They will go to the hospital too and he's certain about his thoughts. It was when a taxi stopped and let him in.

_________
"Hyung wake up. I'm already here. I miss you so much."
_________

"Beomgyu."
Taehyun uttered seeing Beomgyu open his eyes.
"Taehyun, you came."
"Your allergies are so bad. What happened to you?"
"I don't know either."

Taehyun peeled Beomgyu an orange before handing it to him.
"Taehyun, I wonder. Before I could wake up, I'm hearing someone else's voice in this room."
"What? Whose voice?"
"I don't know but it really sounds familiar. He keeps on calling me hyung."
"Maybe you're just hallucinating coz you really have a high fever. No one's here except me."
"Are you staying here?"
"I guess. I already changed my clothes so I don't have any reason to go home now."
"Thank you. I was a little early than our dismissal when I called you. I wasn't expecting you to answer the call immediately."
"Classes were dismissed early because Yeonjun almost fell from the rooftop."
"Why? What happened?"
"Soobin said there was an abuse with a certain drug that Soobin has been using for his medication. Yeonjun's mind is making up things so he got scared and planned to commit suicide."
"That's sad. I wish I was there to help."

Taehyun then rolled his eyes to check the room. It was when he saw a black jacket with a hoodie hanged beside Beomgyu's bed.

"Beomgyu is that yours?"

Beomgyu followed Taehyun's index with his eyes.

"Yes. I went here wearing that jacket."

Taehyun faked a smile even if he seemed nervous about the resemblance of that jacket with the jacket the mysterious guy was wearing when he saw him at the school earlier.

"It couldn't be him.", Taehyun said to himself.
"Excuse me. What did you just said?"
"Oh nothing. I'm sorry. I think you should rest."
"I just woke up. I'll finish eating this orange first."
"Sure."

Taehyun keeps on forgetting what he just thought. He still believes that Beomgyu is honest with him. He trusts him enough coz he's his best friend.