CHAPTER 10

"I really miss you a lot hyung. I wish I can go home now."

Hueningkai covered himself really well with a jacket and a beanie. He then wear his hoodie on so that no one can recognize him now.

"Go home now. No one should see you here Kai."

He nodded to what his best friend said. Before he could even take step, he saw Yeonjun being delivered to the next room. Why is he here? He looked away for Soobin was also there.

After turning himself away from them, tears suddenly escaped his eyes and he can't help himself but to surrender in his tears. He followed them but is careful enough so no one will see him. He sneaked in through the door that was slightly opened, trying to figure out what they're doing inside.

He is just seeing a small part of the room and is seeing Soobin's back. He can't help himself but to cry because of whay he's seeing. Yeonjun and Soobin seemed so indestructible, their friendship is so genuine unlike what he used to have with Soobin.

"Go to the pharmacy Soobin and buy these.", the teacher said
"Yes ma'am. I'll be back in a minute."

Hueningkai then turned away and tried to mislead Soobin.
"Hueningkai?"

He heard Soobin calling him but he didn't even look back. He purposely inserted himself in the crowd so that Soobin will not see him. As soon as he was able to get through the crowd and finally made his way outside the hospital, he waved to a taxi and wasted no time in getting in.

_________
"Hueningkai!"

A guy suddenly went out of the room and bumped to Soobin who is looking for Hueningkai.

"Soobin, who are you looking for just now?"
He then noticed it was Taehyun who he bumped into.
"I thought I saw Hueningkai a while ago."
"Really? You saw him here? Where did he go?"
"I don't know, I lost sight of him. Taehyun why are you here?"

Soobin is curious upon seeing Taehyun in the hospital.
"I'm helping Beomgyu, he has some allergies."
"Is it bad?"
"It is. How's Yeonjun?"
"He's still unconscious. He told me he's seeing Hueningkai. I'm thankful he didn't get to see what I just saw."
"Soobin, if Yeonjun woke up, can you ask him if he saw who grabbed his leg earlier?"
"Why?"
"I just want to ask."
"Sure. I'll be heading to the pharmacy, if you would excuse me."
"Okay. Thanks for the chat."

Taehyun went back inside and checked Beomgyu. The angelic guy is now asleep. With hin looking so innocent, Taehyun  never expect him to be someone suspicious. "Is he really trustwothy?", Taehyun asks himself upon looking at the jacket. Who is he and why did he transfer? Is he having other intentions?