CHAPTER 15

"Hyung what is this? Yesterday you locked me inside my room and now you're tying me up with chains! What's with you!"
"I should be the one asking what's with you visiting Beomgyu!"
"I should visit him! He's my brother!"
"I already told you he'll be okay and he is now so cut all your dramas."
"Hyung! Just please release me from this chain!"
"No! Not until your dad gave me the money."

Hueningkai's tears suddenly streamed down his cheeks upon hearing what his hyung said.
"Did you just keep me for money?"

The guy turned away from him before he answered.
"No! I swear this isn't how it started."
"Then what's going on with you now?"
"I promise at the beginning, I kept you to be safe and I never cared about the reward they'll be giving to someone who knows where are you. But circumstances change someone's motive Hueningkai."
"And what circumstances changed you?"

The guy then remembered that sudden phone call he received at the hospital two days ago.
"Your younger brother's dying. I don't want him to die."
"Mom..."

He pulled out his wallet and look for Hueningkai's father's number he's been keeping since that advertisement about what happened to Hueningkai was broadcast on a local radio.

"Mom, I'll try my best to help. I'm sorry for not being with you especially at this time."
"It's alright. I'll be relieved if the chemotherapy will push through but we need enough money."
"I'll try my best mom. I'll call you if ever I already had the money."
"Money from?"

Tears suddenly escaped his eyes for he feels he's betraying his best friend Hueningkai.
"Hey! I'm asking you! Money from?"
"I'll call you again later mom, something happened here. I love you mom, please stay by my brother's side."

"AND WITH YOU GOING TO BEOMGYU, MAKING HIM FEEL YOU'RE NEAR HIM, I CAN'T ACCEPT THAT! HUENINGKAI. I NEED THE MONEY, PERHAPS YOUR MONEY. I ALREADY SETTLED A MEET UP WITH YOUR DAD SO DON'T WORRY. BE A GOOD BOY HERE UNTIL I CAME BACK."

He turned his back away from Hueningkai but it made Hueningkai even more eager to voice out what he's feeling.

"I wonder what your brother will say upon living by the money his brother got from abducting someone! If I am your brother, I will hate you for the rest of my life."

The guy, got a metal pole he's been keeping at that basement and due to anger, hit Hueningkai's head with it. Upon seeing Hueningkai fell down with his head bleeding, the guy suddenly felt guilty and went near Hueningkai to awaken him.

"Hueningkai. I'm sorry. Hueningkai. Please wake up for me. Hueningkaaaaii!"

A day ago...
"Taehyun, thank you for taking care of me at the hospital."

Beomgyu smiled from ear to ear, thanking Taehyun for assisting and taking care of him with his three days at the hospital.
Taehyun bitterly let go of a smile and let Beomgyu finish his words.
"I am going home for maybe for a day or two since it's the weekend."
"I think you'll recover fast if you go home."

Taehyun rushed and hugged him maybe because he'll miss him for the days they will not be together.
"Taehyun-ah! You seemed so emotional for a few days. Is something bothering you?"

Taehyung just looked at Beomgyu's confused face. Beomgyu's facial expressions show how he is concerned about him and his feelings.
"What do you think about betrayal Beomgyu?"
"I don't know but I think the person getting betrayed will break into pieces. Why? Are you betrayed by someone?"
"No, I just wonder. Keep safe."

Taehyun faked a smile and gave Beomgyu a squirrel plushy.
"Take this with you. I just want you to remember me."
"Taehyun, I'll be gone for just a day."
"Haha, just in case you'll miss me."
"I sure will. Thank you."

Beomgyu wore his headphones and closed his eyes while he's riding on the bus, going home to their home.
"Hueningkai, I'll be now seeing you."

He said to himself upon knowing someone called his father and will bring his younger brother back to their home. He's now excited so he decided to go back to their hometown. Finally, he can see his younger brother who was lost for more than a year.