chapt 2🚨

*warning (18+ content)

You can skip if you're not comfortable 😊

Author POV:

When Jimin closed the door he quickly pinned the Young girl against the wall with a smooth and passionate kiss.

His hands roaming around the girl's waist to her back and slowly unzipping the dress downward.

Unclipped her bra and slowly dressing her out without breaking the kiss.

Jimin unbuttoned his own tuxedo and tossed it away along with the girl dress and bra.

The girl placed her hands onto Jimin's hard one and start palming him drawing some circle and unzipping his pants down.

Jimin's hand found the girl's breast and start massaging it , his lips came lower until he start sucking the girl neck, shoulder and her collar bone.

Black and Blue with reddish color tinted the girl's white creamy skin all over.

Jimin groaned at the girl neck when she cupped his member out from his boxer and she started to stroke Jimin's dick with her hands back and forth.

Debbie smirked and fasting her pace and Jimin's pre-cum already sticking out of his dick.

"Not so fast princess the fun isn't started yet~" he said seductively and pushed Debbie into the bed and hovered above her.

Kissing her jaw and his fingers stripping the girl panty and threw it away along with where her dress and bra is.

"Want you inside me daddy~" she pleaded and start positioning Jimin's dick into her hole.

"Hmmm~plead more princess and you can get it" Jimin said as he sucking Debbie's nipple while playing the other.

"Please Daddy get inside of me , pound me merciless until I can't walk for a week" she whined as she pleaded at jimin,he hummed.

"As you wish princess" and that Jimin went inside of her and stop when he felt her gasping for air as she shut her eyes tightly, nails digging Into the bed.

"Shit you're so tight princess...are you virgin?" Jimin asked and pulled out leaving his tip only before slammed inside of her again in a slow pace.

"Ahhh~,ahhh~y-yes daddy I'm a vir-virgin" she said out of breath.

"If you said earlier I should be gentle but*smirk* not now because it seems, ahhhh fuck, you enjoying it" he said while pounding into her slowly until it went into fast pace. Banging on her like a beast he is.😋🥵

"Ahh! Yes! Yes! , Right there daddy!~, AHHH!~~" Debbie's moans became more and more louder when each trust hitting her prostate, dead on🥴🥴🥴

"Ah fuck yes princess!, You deserve this, You're the reason why I am hard as stone right now" Jimin cursed and sucked Debbie's breast.

"Ahhh~ahhh~ahhh~hmmm~~ahh~hmm so go-good da-daddy keep i-it like tha-that!" she uttered under her shakey moans.

He leaning more closer, so she could wrapped her hands around Jimin's underarm into his back and dig her nails.

She scratched Jimin's back and yelled when Jimin trusted into her hatd and each trust became sloppy until he stop.

Both panting and sweating but Jimin didn't pulled out instead he placed Debbie properly and rammed into her again.

Not rough but full of gentle , moaning slowly while kissing her.

In each slowly trust has sounds like,*plop*, Jimin pulled out after he cum inside of her and lay beside Debbie in exhaustion.

Debbie crawled up and sat at his lap , it's her turn to kiss Jimin and slowly positioning his dick ,which is started to get hard again.

Pushing herself lowly and released a long moans and start riding up and down, hands placed into Jimin's chest and head hang back.

"You did a good job princess , you're so good at this. I thought this is your first time*smirk*" Jimin praise and teased, Debbie liked it so she start riding fastly.

Jimin placed his two hands behind his head and watched the scene infront of him like he was watching some TV.

He glanced at Debbie's breast which is bouncing up and down.

He admitted that the girl bearst is pretty big , his eyes falls onto his lower area and saw how his long, thick ,in other term "his big dick" disappearing inside of her.

He lick his lips and gripped Debbie's hips as he trusted upward.

"AHHH FUCK DADDY!!~" Debbie screamed as Jimin fasting his trust upward.

"I'm cumming again princess" Jimin warned and she nod.

"Me too dad- ahh!, Ahh, shit!, Yes! , Fuck ohhh~ hmmm~, cumming daddy~" and with that Debbie cummed first but still pounding up and down.

"Pu-pulled ou-out princess" Jimin said but she didn't listened still trusting.

"No da-daddy cu-cum ins-side of m-me again, please" Debbie said and jimin didn't argue back because he couldn't hold it anymore.

He buried himself and cummed inside of Debbie and pulled out.

Debbie rolled into his right side and lay flat , closing her eyes and resting her head on Jimin's chest.

Jimin sat up and hovered above Debbie while caressing her face and planted a kiss quickly.

"Good night princess" Jimin said lowly and smile.

"Good night Daddy" she said and close her eyes.

Jimin lay back down and placed his left hand behind his head before drifting off.

End of smut/

Mainwhile~~~

Yasmine start searching for her friend for almost one hour but no luck.

She keep asking about her but no one knows where so she decided to left without her friend.

She was became more sober after searching her friend so she can walk back home.

"Where the hell is this girl?" She ask herself.

"Nahh never mind maybe she was having fun*giggle* sure is it" she mumbled and saw their house so she run and went inside.

She quickly changed her party clothes and place a comportable night clothes and jumped on her own bed before drift into her dreams.

__________________________

THAT WAS NASTY!!!🥴🥴🥴🥴

So I said in the first chapter that it's a short smut?🤨, Sorry I didn't mean to make it long but what I can do? I already wrote it😅.

but I already wrote a detail smut😂.

Is it ok or not?

Vote , comment and share💜🤓