chapt 17

Author POV:

⚠️Smut again⚠️( I'm bad at smut so don't hate me🙏)

/You can jump into the next chapter of you're not comfortable 😊\

Jimin's free hand goes Into the door  to lock it so no one will enter.

In other hand Debbie was kissing Jimin's neck , putting hickey all over his neck and into his collar bone.

Jimin doesn't expect her to be so bold and he smirked at that.

He pulled her face and kiss her lips once again before his lips trailed down into her exposed collar bone.

He gripped her waist tightly as he place his body between her legs.

She caressed his hair pulling it to deepen his kiss, she circled her legs in his hips and she start roaming her fingers into his clothed back.

Jimin start buttoning his pants and pulled it down exposing his boxer.

He stop kissing her and pulled up her clothes , her bra which is tightly hugging her breast infront of him pointing.

He swear her breast before was not big nor small just normal but now it's grow bigger , he wondered how?.

"Why is your breast grow more bigger than we did this in the party?" He ask.

She hide her head not answering his question, she's not ready to say it yet but now she wanted to taste him again.

"Nothing just let's continue this" she said.

"Eager are we?" He smirked.

"Hmm" she hummed.

"As you wish my princess" he said started kissing her again.

Debbie missed him saying his favorite nickname to her, princess, she couldn't forget that word.

Now Jimin was enjoying while she's moaning mess, he didn't stop until he suck her neck.

She let out a long, soft and loud moan that echoed through the whole restroom.

"Yes just like that princess moan for me, let Daddy hear your moan I been missed for a decade" he said seductively and she hummed.

"Feel me so good daddy I want you~" she moaned and closed her eyes.

He took off his boxers and his dick sprang up. He pull off Debbie's panty along with her bra and kissed her again.

"Daddy don't tease me~i been waiting for this~" she whined and Jimin chuckle.

"Don't be so eager princess let Daddy make you feel good like you wish" he say as he pumped his dick up and down.

He was about to kiss her again when she jump and kneeled down.

Circling her fingers around his dick shaft and move it up and down in a slow pace until it became fast.

He back his head as he groan at the pleasure, he saw her how she shove his full ,length dick inside her pretty, plumpy lips.

She start sucking it fast pace with the rhyme of her finger of course.

His seeds start to build up and cummed inside her mouth as she swallow it all.

Tasting the salty yet tasty white milk/substance(that's what I called it so bare with it).

"So good daddy~" she praised and she got up.

Kissing Jimin roughly and raised her left legs into his left shoulder.

She grasped his dick and pump it a few times before lining it into her entrance.

When she positioned it she push her hip forward so Jimin's dick slipped inside of her as she broke the kiss.

Hanging her head back as she move her hips back and forth.

Moaning loudly when Jimin gripped her both legs finding some access as he find the best position he start rough , deep and fast pace trust.

Pounding into her merciless while groaning in anticipation when he hit her g-spot repeatedly.

"Yes right there Daddy!!!ahhh, ahh ,hmm, ugh!"she moan between her breathless mouth.

"Ugh!, Fuck Debbie your so tight, super tight I should prep you before" he said groaning at each trust.

"No need da-daddy I want i-it rough and ha-hard, Ahhh!, Ugh yes Jimin ahh!~"

"Shit , hmmm~, fuck your so tight"

"Daddy!~, hmm~, ahhh~ yes yes yes ah ah ah ah ah!ugh!, Oh gosh~"

Their both moans and groans could hear outside of the restroom.

Their was about to enter for shitting but he stop his hands from turning the knob when...

"AHH! YEAH! YES!, RIGHT THERE! DADDY!!!!!" Debbie's shout heard .

He chuckled in embarrassment and just walk away and finding another place to peed on.

End of smut

When the both of them cummed each other and cleaned themselves they kiss for one time before saying goodbye.

"I hope I'll see you again Debbie" he said sadly and kissed her forehead.

"I'll hope too, Jimin, remember this no matter how long we can't see each other again you'll my always love no other man but you , I love you" she confessed.

"I love you more Debbie, and you're my only love too" he said and they kiss once again and again.

"Bye Jimin"

"Bye Debbie"

Debbie POV:

Once I said goodbye to him I'm start turning red , I couldn't believe what did I just did few hours ago.

How did I know about that kinds of things?.

Maybe because I missed him so much. His touch, kisses, hugs and all from him I missed.

Now I should find my twin and Yasmine, I'm sure they're tired as well as I am.

There, I saw them eating an cotton candy while laughing.

"Hey kids sorry Mommy had her own fun too" I apologise when I approached them.

"It's alright mommy we understand and also me and Ji-hyu enjoyed too" Ji-yoon said smiling.

His smile reminds me of him they really look like him no matter where you look them, side view, front view or even in far view.

You could think they're a small version of Jimin.

"Hey Debbie where the hell did you get those hickey come from?" Yasmine whispered-yell at me.

I quickly covered my neck and smile shyly.

"Nothing I'm tire Yasmine maybe we could see each other when you want to visit at the office... will definitely you are because of my brother" I teased and he turn super red.

"Enough and oh kids your mommy is tired so you three can go home now" she said to the kids who's nodding.

"Bye tita"

"Bye auntie"

"Bye kids bye Debbie"

"You too"