chapt 18

Author POV:

It was 7:25 in the morning when Debbie woke up, she headed into her bathroom and take a quick bath .

After that she rushed downstairs and cook for her twin boys whose still sleeping.

She walk over to her twin boys room and prepared their uniforms and school bag before shaking the two to wake up.

The twin opened their eyes and greeted their Mommy as they kissed her.

"Take a bath I'll accompanied you both" she said and the twin nods their head.

Debbie bathed her boys and after that they went downstairs over the kitchen.

She set her twin in their high chair as she sat down at her chair too.

"Eat now, I'm going to accompanied you into your school today and I'll fetch you after just wait for me" she said.

"Ok mommy" both twin say.

When that finish eating they walk directly to there car as she puts each seating for the kids safety.

She hop inside the driver seat and put her own seatbelt too before starting the engine.

Time passed:

Arriving the school gate as the trio got out the car.

Debbie lead her twin inside.

"Ok boys Yaya Soya will be here in an hour or so....so be a good boy and listen to the teacher" she reminded

"Yes Mommy we promise" Ji-yoon said before drag Ji-hyu into their classroom.

Jimin POV:

It was morning when I woke up and remembering about the meeting for this day with Mr. Lee Hyunjae.

Taking a bath, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and I ate my breakfast before driving into the building.

Once I arrive I quickly got out and run towards inside, all employees lowed there head down and greeted me.

I just keep walking until I reach Mr. Lee Desk.

"Oh I thought you'd be late Mr. Park?" He ask.

"I'm sorry but I just woke up late and you said you'll show me about the building we still constructed?"I ask and he nod, clicking on his keyboard.

"Have a seat Mr. Park my secretary will be here in a minute"he said as I sat down.

Fixing my tuxedo and crossed my legs, pulling out my phone and scroll through my Instagram.

After a minutes later the door opened and women entered back facing us.

When she face in front my eyes widened and a gasp scaped from my mouth.

"You're his secretary?"I ask her while pointing at hyungjae.

"Wha- Jimin?, W..ha..t are y..ou do..in..g here?" She ask nervously.

She played her hair and tugged it behind her ears.

"You knew him Debbie?" Her boss ask.

"Yes brother" she said ,wait- what!?.

Brother?, Lee Hyunjae is her brother?.

"Oh ok ahmm... Debbie can you discuss the project about the constructed building an show him the picture?" He said.

"Ok brother, ahm Mr. Park follow me please" she said and she headed outside again as I follow.

Her office is pretty far a little with a black tinted windows, a wooden door with a name in printed on it.

"Come inside Mr. Park so we can discuss and I can show you the pic.

I stare at her lips and miss it even we just did it last night at the arcade restroom area.

When I went inside I quickly flipped her while pressed my lips against her which she acceptedly kissed back.

While deepening the kiss I caressed her cheeks and pull out to catch our both breath.

"Are you the man who is my brother's alliance?"she ask looking into my eyes.

"Yes I am and if I'd known it that he's your brother maybe I double my alliance money to him" I say and pick her lips.

"No need for that I'm just glad it's you who almost helped him, thank you so much Jimin" she said , eyes glistening and I smile kissing her again and she kiss back.

"We should start our discussion now so your brother won't suspect something" i suggest and she chuckle and nod.

"Ok this way please" she said and slipped into my arms and walk over to her desk.

I slap her butt and she let out a 'ow' sound as glare at me.

"Don't do that pervert!"she yelled and I laugh before turning it into smirk.

"Why?, I already wicked you so don't tell at me" I said firmly.

She turn deep red and hide her face under her hands.

Cute; I muttered.

"Don't recall it"she said and I laugh my ass out.

"Ok ok I won't but you need to help me and fix this now~" I said pointing at my huge boner poking against my black jeans.

Her eyes widened and shake her head, I glare at her until she nod.

"Fine but I need to lock the door first" she said and I nod while unzipping my jeans.

When I finish unzipping it I pull it down along with my boxer as I lean back when my dick sprang up , curving directly into stomach.

I waited for her to come and she did, she already licking her lips seductively which caused me to arouse more than I am already.

"The time is running princess~" I remind her and she dashed into me kneeling down.

She cupped the base of my dick and start kitten lick my tip.

"Don't tease me and just suck it for fuck sake" I said coldly and she smirk.

Wow, this is new.

"What if I don't, what will daddy do?~" her voice is deep yet seductive.

Pre-cum already oozing out from my dick as I lean closer to her face.

Gripped her chin closely and stare at her eyes with full of lust.

"You won't like it when Daddy punish you princess, don't try me and you'll punishment will get worse so you couldn't walk for years , darling" I say darkly and smirk after.

"Mmmmm....I'd love this side of you daddy" she say.

Fuck I couldn't handle this anymore, I grip her arms forced her to sat at my lap as I unbuttoned her sleeve slowly.

Kissing her neck and collar bone , leaving red marks.

She hummed in pleasure as I groan, her hand find her way towards my hard dick caressing it up and down.

I was about to slid her bra when a loud knock distracted us.

She immediately stood up , fixing her uniform as I fixing pants too.

She directly sat at her chair and I noticed my love bite and pointed r it as she gasped and put some foundation.

I sighed and walk towards the door and opened it with a smile.

There, hyungjae stand tall with a laptop on his hands, raising his brows at me.

"Why would you two lock the door?" He ask while entering.

"Oh nothing I just don't want to get disturbed that's all" I said still my smile plastered in my face.

"Oh ok and Debbie about the other client we should arrange his schedule for the meeting, put it on my schedule too" he said to Debbie as she nod.

"So Mr. Park do you like it?"he turn to me.

"NO I JUST KISSED HER!" I blurted out and cover my mouth after.

To be continued....