chapt 4

Jimin POV:
(/the time when Debbie run away\).

I woke up, I sat up and rubbed my eyes and mess up my hair.

Blinking my eyes before my lips form to a sly smirk about what happened last night.

I stood up and looked down at my sprang up dick.

"It seems you still need some touch huh?, Little big Jiminie?"i ask my own y'know 😉.

I Snickers and walk towards my clothes and wore it before slipping outside of the room.

There i meet the birthday boy and greeted him a happy birthday cause i didn't greet him last night.

"Oh Mr. Park I'm so happy you made it- but I didn't see you last night?" Lucas (just a random name)ask.

"Well let just say I have a rough night last night and having fun" I said and he smirked as I chuckled secretly.

"Oh so that's why you're still here?"he ask and I nod.

"Well I'm going home now and again Happy birthday" I said, i called my driver to pick me up as I walk towards the outside of the house.

Minutes later my driver arrive and I went in , I tell him to drove towards my house- I mean mansion 🤫.

Time passed......

I get out of the car as I walk over my mansion door.

When I opened it I was greeted by my dog chimmy lunged into me and tackled me down as he licking my face.

"Ahh gosh you are finally home~" Seokjin-hyung dramatically said and I rolled my eyes.

Standing up and sat down to the couch and lay my head back , sighing deeply and held my head.

"So how was the party last night?, Having fun?" Hoseok said and smirk.

"Yeah so fun and I fuck a girl last night but I can't remember her face cause I'm a little bit tipsy and the part where I trust into her and her moan still hunting me" I said and they laugh.

"Is she a rich, sexy and beautiful girl like you always want to fuck?"suga ask teasingly while pushing my arm.

"Ay~stop hyung, of course she's pretty and sexy but I couldn't remember, really" I said and scratch my neck.

"Take a shower and get ready for work too , you still have to attend a meeting with Mr. Yun" hoseok-hyung said checking his watch and I nod.

"Ok and prepare my food and my car" I ordered before running to the bathroom.

After I finish showering i directly eat my food in a rush and went to my car and drove.

I saw a coffee shop and stop my car and went out.

*Cling cling

The door bells clinging as I went inside , I saw a girl back facing me as I walk over and pulled out my wallet.

"One cappuccino and a black coffee  " I ordered and the girl faced me with smile but turn into a frown and wide eyed.

I rised my brows before realizing it was her the girl I had one night stand last night.

I grin spread my face as she getting red and turn away and start doing my order.

I keep watching her body moves and my eyes landed on her butt-- oh~how I want to squeeze it again.

I smirk and walk towards her when her back facing me, she didn't saw me and I went to her back pressing her and gripped her waist.

"Yah! Sir what are you doing?"she ask as I press her more until she bend down.

It's was morning so there is no costumer yet-- it's my chance and I turn her facing me and pressed my body.

Her face grow more red than she is as she put her tiny hands on my chest and look away.

"Look at me Princess~, you're really beautiful even you're not drunk" I said seductively as I lean in.

"Sorry but can you move away from me...I was drunk that night and I am not in my right mind that time so please?, Leave me alone" She said in a low tone which is I find cute and it's really different from last night which is seducing tone.

"Not sure i can do that princes" I said and smirk.

A bell clang sounds disturbing my best part so I parted away from Debbie as she faced the new costumer.

I smirk and grab my order before exiting the coffee shop and went into my car and drove off.

Author POV:

After Jimin left the coffee shop Debbie sigh in relief as she did the costumer order.

When she handed the order and she drop down as she caressing her forehead in frustration.

How did that man just talked to her like that?.

"What are you doing down there Deb?" Her friend that worked the coffee shop too ask her as she kneeled down.

"Oh ah... nothing just...still have some headache- y'know from last night?" Debbie said stuttering and don't know what to say.

"Oh ok?, Are you sure?...you can tell our boss to take a leave for now" Dana offered as she helped Debbie to stand up.

"No no I'm fine , really , super fine. Nothing to worry about" Debbie said .

*Cling cling

"Ok time for the costumer~" she said and Dana just left glancing at her again.

Time passed~

When her shift finished she quickly take off her apron and put it to it place.

She washed her face to erase her make-up and pulling her hair bond to let her hair sway down.

Locking the coffee shop after she turn off all the lights off and keep the key inside her bag.

"I'm exhausted as hell fucking heels doesn't help at all" she cursed and took off her heels , walking barefooted without caring all people looking at her red-ish foot.

"What?!, Why you all looking at my foot?" She ask angrily.

She was already frustrated so you can't blame her.

All people looks away as she continue her way back home but stops when a black sports car halt infront of her.

"What the!?, Hey you!, Can you move your sports car out of my way for fuck sake!" She gritted her teeth and scourge the car using her heels.

"If I were you princess I won't do that to other's car" the sports car black window rolled down and a smirking Jimin shows up.