chapt 20

"What are you doing here?!"they both said while staring at each other.

The twin boys watching them furiously as the two adult became silent for a second.

Jimin cleared his throat before speaking again.

"I'm I'm cause I'm planning to treat a kids which is them" he said while looking at the twin boys in his arms.

"Huh?, But where do meet them?"she ask.

"Mommy remember what I said when me , Ji-hyu and Yaya Soya went into the park and to buy an ice cream and that's where we meet him"Ji-yoon explain.

"He also my hero mommy ,the guy who donate his blood for me" Ji-hyu said happily.

"They call you mommy?, So you have husband already?"Jimin ask with a pang on his chest.

He didn't expect this and he hoped that he had a chance on her again but guess what...he is to late.

"Yeah..."that was all she could say.

"Ok boys let's go?"she said , looking at her kids and gesturing them to climb down.

"But he said he well treat us an ice cream again, mommy we want Ice Cream~" the twin whined.

"No ,he will not and I can buy you both an ice cream" she said and jimin shake his head.

"No ,it's ok Debbie I'll treat them as I promise and you can come with us too" he said calmly.

"Yes please mommy" the Boyd's plead.

"Tsk, ok fine but don't bother Mr. Park again , alright?"she said , questioning the kids.

"Yes!, Ok mommy we really, really love you"both boys yelled causing the both adults to chuckled.

"Ok let's go"

Time skipeu 🤐

After they bought ice cream they went home, Yaya Soya catch the twin and Debbie seat still.

Jimin closed the car window and pulled her , kissing her passionately as she cupped his face.

That pulled away and she sighed, picking his lips once again before hoping out the car.

Jimin drive directly into the club and start drinking.

He couldn't accept the truth that the girl he love has someone already and have a twin boys too but why did they still had sex if she had an husband?.

That's the question he wants some answer, but how can he ask that it will embarrass him.

"Drinking alone is has no fun Mr." A sudden girl wrapped around his shoulder.

"Excuse you miss but I'm not in mood to deal with you"he said pushing the girl's arms away.

"Hmm?,how about I'll change your mood then?, I can make you feel good~" she said seductively as she lick his earlobe.

"I'm not really in mood now miss, if you want to flirt with me , go and find someone but me" he said angrily.

"But I don't want them cause I want you~"she didn't surrender so she sat at his lap and kissed him.

He pushed her away and she fell down, butt hit the cold and dirty floor.

She scoff and walk away , he sigh in relief and continue drinking his alcohol.

Debbie POV:

After Yaya Soya got the kids I decided to left and making sure my kids already asleep.

I went into the club and ordered some alcohol.

I lift my head and turn around when a familiar figure sleeping beside me.

I brush his hair and guess who?

Park Jimin..

I know why's his here, he maybe thought that I had a husband.

"What are you doing here?"he suddenly ask me causing me to put my hand against my chest.

"Yah!!, You startled me you brat!" I shouted but no one can hear due to the loud music.

"Hahaha sorry but anyway what are you really doing here?"he ask again.

"Why?, Is it bad to come and drink without permission?" I ask him and he grin.

"Yes because what if you're going to get drunk again and ends with some boy's like when we're in that birthday party?"he said and I can say he's a slight drunk.

"Well...that not gonna happen because I already got you" I seductively said as I wrap my arms against him.

He wrap his own hands too and pulled me, I sat at his lap and grinned on his crotch area causing him to groan.

"Your such a tease, princess, oh how much your husband so lucky to have you" as he say it he slammed his lips against mine and we start to make-out.

We broke the kiss when someone clear their throat.

I look at my side and saw the bartender handing my drink.

I quickly pulled away and sat at my chair as I reached my drink and drunk it.

While I was drinking...in the corner of my eyes I saw jimin staring at me while licking his lips.

"What?" I ask chuckling.

"Nothing , it's just you're so sexy while drinking" he said and order for him too.

"Hmmm?, So you mean I'm not sexy if I don't drinking then?"I ask and put my hands on his clothed dick and cup it.

He choke on his drink and turn towards me.

I laugh and patted his shoulder, he shake his head while grinning.

"Stop doing Iike that Debbie, you have a husband and I don't want to interfere in your life anymore" he suddenly said causing me to became silent.

In a blink of his eyes I lunged towards him , cupping his face and lean my forehead against his and breathe his lips before connecting it.

It was soft and pure of love kiss, I pulled away looking through his eyes.

I saw a tears forming on it and I wipe it away.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

"It just so hard Debbie, I waited for you all this year's so I got a chance on you but I was always to late, you got your own lover while me... right here waiting for someone to love me" he sadly said.

"You want to know whose my lover is?"I ask.

He look back at me and nodded his head.

I pick his lips before going to his ear to whisper it.

"Park Jimin the CEO of Park's Company , the boy who show me his love and the boy I love too"I whisper an he gasped.

He curled his hands into my waist and kissed me passionately as I kiss back.

How can I reject this kind of lips, so full, soft and tasty lips I could have.

He cupped my face to deepens the kiss more, we pulled away to catch our breaths.

"So whose the father of those kids then?"he ask.

"You know exactly what's the answer" I said and he smile.

"So I'm the father?"he ask and I nod.

I saw how his eyes turn to crescent and lip form into huge smile.

He hugged me as I hug back, oh o how much I miss his hugs and kisses.

"Thank you so much Debbie, and I love you" he confessed.

"I love you too" I said back and he pick my lips.

Yay!!! I don't know why but I like them always kissing?

Anyway votes and comment.

And advance merry Christmas even though it's quarantine we all can't go out to celebrate but we had a family so it's still merry💜