chapt 5

Jimin doesn't stop following Debbie because he really want her to go with him.

Debbie couldn't do anything and getting annoy, so she just get inside , slamming the car door with force and put her seatbelt for her safety.

"Good and be a good princess for your Daddy~" Jimin said and starts to drove.

"Daddy your fuck face" she murmured but Jimin heard it.

"Stop cursed princess it's bad for a princess like you" he said and smirk sighting her annoyed face.

"Can you stop and FYI you don't know where I live so...stop the car right now cause I'm going to walk back home" she said and unlock her seatbelt and tried opening the door.

Take note: tried

"No you don't Princess and you'll stay with me" he said in a monotone voice.

"Who are you to stop me from what I'm doing?, You're not my dad, my brother or friend of mine . Back off and let me get out of here" she still trying to open the door but she can't.

Jimin getting annoyed and pulled her into a kiss and she froze, shock wide eyes staring at the close eyes of him.

He move his plump, pink lips but the other couldn't move any muscle and just froze there like a statue.

He pulled away with a smirk of satisfaction from the latter expression.

"Now you're finally stop and just put your address so I can drop you off" he said like nothing just happened.

Debbie stared at him in disbelief and put her address and lean back crossing her arms.

"How dare you kissing me like you own me or something" she said as he scoff and rolled his eyes.

He just ignore Debbie's tantrum and drove where her address is.

Time passed~

A minute pass the car stopped infront of a small house only two or three people can live but it's still beautiful.

"Ok princess here your stop is and I will pick you up tomorrow" he said with confidence and took off his seatbelt and get out of the car.

Debbie took off her seatbelt too and about to get out of when the door where she sit opened and someone lift her up.

She snaked her arms around the neck of Jimin and raised her brows.

"Can you put me down?" She said a bored of her voice showing.

"Nope I will carry you until your house front door cause you're a princess" he said and walk over the house front door.

"You're so unbelievable can you stop the act because I know who,you, are and you can't blame me if I will avoid you forever" she said and struggling to get away from Jimin's tight grip but he tighten his grasp more.

"You can't do that princess. If you know who I am so you can't avoid me forever cause I will find you where ever you are and I'm sure of that" he said and put Debbie down and cross his hands.

"Whatever and bye" she said and opened her door but pulled out and a pair of lips crashed into her.

Jimin kissed her again in a second time, he love the feeling of Debbie's lips against his , oh how soft and sweet it is.

A taste of her strawberry lips like he just ate some strawberry cake.

Debbie pulled away with force and rushed inside of her house closing the door and locking it.

Jimin stood there dumbfounded and snicker after it and walk back to his car and drove off.

Debbie slide down against the door and hold her chest that was moving up and down, heartbeat beating abnormally and her face turn red as an heat came up to her head.

"What the fuck was that!?" Yasmine yelled because she saw someone kissing her best friend.

Yasmine hurriedly kneeled down and lift her friend arms and let her sat at the couch.

"Who is that guy?" She ask again.

"Mr. Park , he's Mr. Park" Debbie said lowly.

"Eh?, Why is he here and- wait is he that guy with you last night and kissed you just right now?" She ask surprise in her voice bombed.

The other just nod and silently looking at her friend with a blank look.

"It's fine and now you should rest but after that let me get some ice pack for your sore foot" she said and run towards the refrigerator and took out some ice pack and run towards back to Debbie.

She put the ice and let it heal the red-ish foot of her friend.

"After this Deb you should sleep I'm going now too" she said and yawned, kissing her friend forehead and left.

Debbie left alone and gaze her slowly healed foot and a smile crafted on her face and her finger slowly traced her lips of what just happen lately brought back to her mind causing her face to heat up again.

"Stop thinking about him Debbie. You are not going to fall of his trap no matter what happens" she assured herself before walking to her own room and close the door .

Changing her work clothes to night clothes and turn off the lights before drifting to her dream Land.