chapt 8

Days passed~
\/(wedding day)\/⛪🕍

White curtains , white altar , red carpet , white long chairs with white and red color of flowers each side of it, five layer of white cake with red decorations.

White and shiny chandelier hanging  the center from top of the ceiling.

Dressing room/

Jimin fixing his white , shiny, elegant and valuable suit while looking at himself.

He never want this force wedding but everything was already prepared and it's looks so beautiful.

He feels guilty because he invite Debbie with his wedding with another woman but what can he do? , He already did it so there's no turning back.

"Mr. Park the wedding will be starts soon...it you're finish you can go now" one of the maids said.

He didn't respond and just walk towards the door and went out.

He walk over where the venue was and waited for the wedding to start , he can't wait to be with Debbie again, soon.

Time skip#

All chairs already full of all the guess and some CEO of the other company , camera everywhere and the priest standing at the altar.

He roam his eyes until he saw the most stunning one and only lady he wanted to see, Debbie.

Seating there with white dress and a little make-up, he can detected that she was from crying due to her fluffy eyes.

His guilt risen again and just hang his head low down.

On the other hand , Debbie is in the verge of crying but she hold it and aslo the help of her best friend, soothing touch keep her calming down.

She hasn't been feeling well but she need to.

To keep her health well and her three weeks and 5 days womb.

Yes, she's pregnant and the father is no other than Park Jimin.

She didn't want to interfere in his life now when he is getting married and who she is to stop it?.

She is just a low-key coffee shop worker.

She has no intention to tell it to Jimin or in her bestfriend Yasmine.

Because of how many thoughts running in her brain. She unnoticed that the wedding started already and it is in the part where a married couple telling their vows.

She couldn't hold it anymore and she excuses herself going to the restroom.

She lowered her head and she make it out before running away without looking back.

Tears pouring her eyes like a waterfalls and her heart hurt so much.

When she started to love Jimin and but now this is happening, she couldn't just burst in and stop the wedding , she don't have an authority to do that.

She run towards her house and took a small peace of paper and pen and wrote two letters for Yasmine and for Jimin too.

After that she pulled a luggage and place her all clothes and important items inside.

She took her saved money all out and her phone and earphones.

She come out of her house, in one glance again as she hop in inside the taxi she called and lt starts to drove away.

She sigh and starts to dozing off.

()Wedding venue()

After the wedding done Jimin run towards where Yasmine and he didn't see Debbie with her.

He frown and walk towards her and tapped her shoulder twice.

"Oh ah hi Jimin congratulations to you" she greeted and he nod.

"Where is Debbie?, I just saw her at the ceremony" he ask.

She look down and played at the hem of her dress.

"What's the matter?, Where is she?" He ask again and his starts to get impatient.

"I haven't seen her when she excuses herself going to the restroom and like that she didn't come back, I tried to call her but her phone is off" she explained and teared up.

He sigh and run towards the guard, asking him if he saw a girl and yes the guard saw a running girl and Jimin didn't waste any second to run towards Debbie's house.

When he arrives he welcomed by a quiet house, he opened each doors; restroom, backdoor and Yasmine room.

He opened the last door which is her room and she wasn't there either.

He frown when he saw nothing and he roam around the room and starts to get suspicious.

And his suspicion is right , when he opened her closet no clothes and other items and just like that he broke down.

Sobbing and blamed himself for her running away.

He stood up and went in her bed and inhale her scent and there he starts to cry again.

This is the second time he cried; first when his beloved dog die because some car hit him(it's not chimmy, chimmy is his new dog).

And now her , he love her even though they doesn't date but he was planning on that after the wedding.

He and his family along with the choi's having an agreement that even him and their daughter gets married.

She's not going to officious of his own doings and he's not going to mind her own doings too.

He sat up and look around and saw two piece of paper pinned together.

He suspect and walk towards it and when he lean closer he saw his name and on the other is for Yasmine.

He unpinned his and opened, it's a letter for him , he sat back at the bed and read the letter.

Dear Jimin:

I know you and me has no relationship , we just accompanying each other and that's only, I might be selfish when I'm planning on ruining your wedding because I felt a little jealousy but I have no right to do that.

I was annoyed in our third encounter when you really want me to come inside of your car but that was a sweet of you cause no one's do that for me and for a CEO like you to do that for a coffee shop worker like me.

All the kisses, the hugs, flirts and cuddle you give me is the best thing I have and get.

I'm sure of this Park Jimin or should I say Mr. Park the rude, selfish, cold-hearted or whatever they call to you....

I love you

I love you with all of my heart, I'm sorry for not saying this when there's still a time but now I'm saying this its too late.

I'm leaving and please take care of yourself and also your wife and for your future children's:-)

Loved
Debbie:-)

When he finish reading the letter his tears continues flowing non-stop, he held the letter tightly it could ripped it apart.

"I'm not going to give up on you Debbie no matter how long you... to come back , when now I know you have feelings for me too...I won't forget you Debbie, never and ever" he said and cried again.