chapt 15

School/

Lee Ji-yoon POV:

Me and Ji-hyu , my twin went inside of the school , it's our first day so we're excited to met a new friends.

I'm a shy boy but not as much as like Ji-hyu who is hiding behind me right now , not wanting to receive a look from the other students.

"Come out Ji-hyu it's not like they're gonna bite you" Yaya Soya said , our babysitter.

"But Yaya they're starting at us , I'm became embarrass" he said and I chuckled.

"Ji-hyu it's ok...Yaya is right they're not gonna bite us and if they did we can bite back too" I said and he nod.

"Ok Ji-yoon" he said.

"Ok boys I'll wait here until school end and just find me at the maids waiting area, alright?" Yaya Soya said and we both nod.

Once me and Ji-hyu went inside of the class the teacher introduced us as our classmates greeted us back.

(After class/lunch time)

Me and Ji-hyu went into the canteen where all the food being reserve but we had our own lunch bag and most important is...mom who cook it and it's so very tasty.

"Let's eat Ji-yoon I'm hungry" he whined and I nod.

We saw our classmates seating at the grass forming a big circle while joking around.

"Oh hey twin boys come and seat with us!" Darren shouted.

"We're coming" me and Ji-hyu said simultaneously.

"Wow you two is really are twin even saying simultaneously" Cha joked and they laugh.

"Well maybe because we're really a twin?" I joked too and we burst out laughing.

"That's funny but let's eat before we get late" yubin said and we all starts eating our food.

(After class/class end)

We both run towards Yaya Soya where we spotted her , seating while scrolling through her phone.

"Yaya Soya!!!" We both yelled while we run towards her.

"Hey don't run boys you might stumbled y'know?!" She yells back.

"Sorry" I said.

"Won't happen again Yaya~" Ji-hyu make an aeygo as he stare at Yaya Soya eyes.

"Don't do that kind of eyes Ji-hyu.." she said and we laugh.

"Yaya my friends said that there is a ice cream shop that selling good ice cream at the park...can we go there?, Please?" I said and Ji-hyu nodded his head.

We grasp her clothes as we begged and begged until she agree.

"Ok fine but we need to hurry because you mom got a surprise for you the two of you" she said and our eyes grew big.

Hearing mom's got a surprise for us is our favorite time.

Now we're going to the park and to go to the said ice cream shop to buy best ice cream.

"There Yaya! Right there!" Ji-hyu shouted as he pointed to the shop where all the kids line up.

"Ok let's go" she said and we continue to walk over there.

"Line here and I'll wait ok?"she said and we nod.

The line became shorter until it's our turn.

"Ok boys what flavors?"the old man ask.

"Can we get the best, best ,best ice cream you have?"me and Ji-hyu said simultaneously.

The old man chuckled and nod his head and start doing our ice cream.

Once he finally give our Ice Cream we didn't waste any time and suck the tip of it and taste the sweetest thing we ever never been tasted before.( Don't think bad😏)

When we're busying licking our ice cream I saw a man seating alone at the bench.

I saw Yaya busy too with her phone not even know me and Ji-hyu is already far from her.

"Ji-hyu?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think he's sad?"

"Who and where?"

"That man seating alone"

I pointed as he follows my fingers and he saw him.

"We can go to him to confirm"

"Ok let's go"I said as we both run towards the stranger.

But before we could approach the man a boy running with bike hit Ji-hyu.

Ji-hyu Stumbled backward and his Ice Cream flew and goes to the dirty ground.

He shout when his palms cutted by a sharp stone, I kneeled down and took his hands , bleeding non-stop and I began to panicks.

Jimin POV:

I was just seating alone , staring at the front but disturbed when a sharp shout , I look at my back and saw a two kids or twin boys.

One holding his twin brother bloody hands an- wait what? Bloody hands?.

I stumbled a bit before make it to the two boys, I kneeled down and took the boys with a blood on his hands and took out my handkerchief as I wrap it around his hands.

When I finish I saw his brother panicked so I held him and pulled him into my chest.

He stop shaking as he exhale , he pulled out and I meet a shock face before he move backward into his brother.

I felt pang inside of my chest that I don't know why , when he's in my embrace I felt full and happy.

"Are you alright Ji-hyu?" He ask his twin.

"I'm already but my ice cream...!" Ji-hyu whined.

I can imagine myself when i was like them , my little self.

"Oh you're Ice Cream?, I can buy new for the two of you...if you want?" I suggest and their face lit up.

"Is it ok?" They ask simultaneously.

"Of course so let's go?" I stood up and hold their hands.

Again I felt something I can't explain , I felt like I had an connection to them.

Wait a minute Ji-hyu?, Is his name familiar or I heard or knew before?.

Then it hit me like a flash, is he the?.

"Ji-hyu right?" I ask and he nod.

"Are you the kid that need a blood transfusion when you're a baby?"I ask and he seems surprise.

"Well mom said I was but someone help and donate their blood and mom was so thankful but she didn't  who or where to find that guy" he explained and I smile.

"Well I'm that guy who helps you" I said confidently and the twin stops.

"You!" They yelled and I nod.

They walk towards my legs and hug it. I cooed at their both cuteness.

"Thank you for helping me or I couldn't live here right now, you're my savior mister" Ji-hyu said.

"Thank you for helping my twin brother mister and also for helping him now" the boy I hug before.

"Oh don't mind it but I don't still know your name yet" I ask him.

"Oh my bad I'm Lee Ji-yoon and he's Lee Ji-hyu my twin brother" Ji-yoon said.

"Lee?" They nod.

Maybe just a same surname right?, It's not Lee Debbie right?, It's impossible she's pregnant anyway.

After our little conversation I brought them their Ice Cream as their babysitter I guess, took them and bid goodbye to me as I do too.

I hope I will see you wherever you are right now Debbie I missed you.