chapt 23

8 years later....

The 13 years old twin boys already grown up, handsome, strong, high IQ, with mascular body.

Jimin trained them some taekwondo technics so they could learn how to defense themselves.

While in the other hands Debbie was busy babysitting her 2 year old baby girl.

Park Sara is the baby girl name, she is an active girl, she learn how to walk when she was 7 months old and to talk when she was 8 months old.

Debbie is a happy mother and sometimes strict to her twin boys.

Ji-yoon was the first who brought a 12 years old girl and presented it that it was his girlfriend.

Debbie's strictly mode activated and she ask the poor girl of a lot of questions and the girl cannot answer so she ended up breaking up with Ji-yoon.

Ji-yoon was happy, why?, It because that girl is his and Ji-hyu's girl slut who fuck everyone.

Sometimes every girl who confessed to Ji-yoon ended up Into Ji-hyu and Ji-hyu's girl's who wants to confess too ended into Ji-yoon.

Both twin's laughing at that, sure their faces is same but Ji-hyu has mole in his neck but Ji-yoon hasn't have one.

"They're really don't know what's different at us" Ji-yoon laughed.

"I know right but we can't blame them we have really had a same faces though" Ji-hyu laughed back.

"Ahmm who's Ji-yoon?" A girl appears with a box of chocolates on her hands.

Both boys glanced at each other before stared to the girl , this stares made the girl cheeks turn deeply red.

"A-ahmm I just w-want to give t-this to y-you" she shakily handed the box to Ji-hyu.

"Hahahah sorry but he's Ji-yoon, no mole on his neck and me Ji-hyu had mole in my neck" Ji-hyu keep laughing and girl turn more deep red in embarrassment.

"Yah! Stop laughing, Ji-hyu, you made her embarrass just look" Ji-yoon said while reaching for the girl's gift.

"Thank for this miss..?"

" Yarri , Kim Yarri" she shyly say.

"Well then thanks again , yarriiii~" he teased the poor tomato red face girl.

She run while covering her face as the two boys laughing their ass out.

"Thanks again for the chocolate!!!" Ji-yoon shouted again.

"Shit we're late" Ji-hyu said when he looked at his watch.

"Oh my let's run" Ji-yoon said an they both run.

When they arrive they greeted by a teacher with a ruler in her hands

"Late again twin boy" she said , raising her brows.

"Ma'am , sorry , we're dealing with some girl and she give this to me" Ji-yoon explained and waving the chocolate box on the teacher's face.

"Yah? Ji-yoon oppa~, I have chocolate too" all girl squealed.

" Enough girl and you both.this.is.the.last.time.and.day.you.get.late."she said and the boys nod.

"You may take a seat now" she said.

"Thanks ma'am" Ji-hyu said and winked at her.

Her face was flustered but snap it out and start teaching.