chapt 14

Jimin POV:

When I finish transferring some of my blood I requested to see the twin boys and they allowed me.

I open the door and saw them sleeping , the boy with a name Ji-yoon is so cute and chubby but Ji-hyu is pale and skinny baby.

The doctor entered Inside and start connecting the blood bag with my blood into the baby.

The blood flow slowly until it reached into the baby hands.

I came closer to him and hold his hands, a sudden electricity came flew into my hands.

I felt like connected to this kids but I can't assume them to be my son's though.

Me and my wife are already divorced because we didn't loved each other and we both understand it.

Our family seems understanding too so they just letting me and suhyun to do whatever we likes and want.

Doctor chanyeol came tapping my shoulder as I turn to him.

"Thank you for the help Mr. Park the family of the babies are so glad to you" doc Chan said.

"No worries but now I need to go"I said and he nod.

I walk towards to my hyungs and I nod that everything went well and they sighed in relief.

We drove back home and start doing our each business before falling asleep.

Debbie POV:

Doc Chan said that someone donated their blood , you can't tell how happy am I right now.

I hope I'll meet who's that person is and personal to thank him or her.

Now I was laying in my bed with my hands clasped together, the doctor said I can visit my boys.

"Honey... you want to visit now?" Mom ask.

"Yes Mom I can't wait to see them again" I said and she smile, leading me into the outside of my room into the babies room.

I open the door and saw Ji-hyu with blood IV and Ji-yoon waking figure.

"Hi babies mommy missed you both...." I said and took each of their hands while I'm standing between them.

"Wmaaaaaaa!!!"Ji-yoon cried so I took him out and I sat at the chair at my back.

I took my breast out and breastfeeding him while rocking him up and down.

Soon he stop crying while sucking my breast , I smile as I caressed his small head with a little hair.

"I hope you two will grow healthy and strong just like your father" I said looking at Ji-yoon and Ji-hyu.

I know I still saying his name but I can't stop it , my love for him is still in my heart and no one can take it away from me.

He's my first love and I mean first of all.

I don't hate him nor angry at him , I just don't want to hurt myself.

I'm sure he and his wife had already son's or daughter , if ever I met them because I'm here in Korea I'll show my face that I'm happy for them.

"Honey baby Ji-yoon is already asleep you should put him in his crib now" mom said and I nod.

Soon I put Ji-yoon in his crib it's baby Ji-hyu's time to cry but I can't lift him so I just bent down over to him and put my nipple in his lips as he suck is pretty fast.

He really need more than his twin brother.

(I'm being lazy and I can feel my writer's block starts already so please don't hate me for this).

Author POV:

5 years later~

Five years does passed away and the twin boys grown up , healthy, handsome, cute and talented.

A five years old Ji-hyu and Ji-yoon likes to dance, sing and draw.

Debbie as a mother she is, she supported her two boys with all of her heart.

Even explaining each thing what her son's ask and buy what they want.

The boys knew their mom is a hard-working woman so they respect it and they didn't adding their mom's stress.

When they wants something they want it but also with their mom's permission first and if she said yes they was happy but if she says no they understand and respect it too.

"Ok Ji-yoon and Ji-hyu it's time for school and d..o..n'..t-"

"Don't forget to eat lunch and be a good boy inside and outside of the school!" The twin said in unison and laugh.

"That's good and now give mommy a special kiss~" she said as her son's oblige and kissed her deeply.
(In cheeks)

"Bye mommy~" the twin said as they bid goodbye to her and entered the school gate with their babysitter.

"Goodbye boys see you at home~" she yells and walk towards her car and drove to her own work.

She owned a two big restaurants in Seoul and Busan south Korea, and she also had a three big field of different kinds of flowers in each five rows.

Her brother hyungjae also give her a work as his secretary so she's really busy but she has still time for her two son's.

Actually she's planning going on to the arcade to surprise her two son's .

She was happy because the twin seems understanding even though they're still kids and just wants to enjoy their time being a kid before they became independent someday.

Now she was infront of her brother company and ready to work.

She get out of her car as everyone bowed and smile to her , she is so sweet and caring to all so everyone was glad and thanked her.

She went inside of her brother office and , there, he was typing and sometimes massaging his back.

"Don't overwork yourself brother...you should go and rest for awhile while I'll finish your work here" she suggests and her brother's head lifted and look at her.

"Are you sure 'bout that?" He ask.

"Of course I am brother, go and I'll finish that" she say as she push her brother off and she sat down.

"Thanks sis you're a lifesaver" he said dramatically and she laugh.

"If you don't want to rest go and find someone to date , your getting old brother you should find your life partner"she teased and he gasped.

"How dare you!, I'm not old and ok I'll find a dat-" he was cutted off by the door opened.

"Debbie I thought you wanted to have coffee with me right now and here you are working and forgot about me" Yasmine ,her best friend said as she pout.

"Sorry Yas but I think I can't right now maybe later ok?"she said.

"You're so unfair I dressed fancily and put my best make-up to be look good like you and you don't want you come~" Yasmine whined.

"Who is she?" He ask.

"Oh yah! Yasmine my brother btw and single and ready to date" she said, smirking at him evily.

"Oh hey there I'm Yasmine and you" Yasmine extended her hands out ready to shake.

"I'm Lee Hyunjae , nice to meet you Yasmine" he shook her hands.

"Ok if Debbie doesn't want to go with me...I'm bringing you don't say but and let's go, you want a date right so let's date I'm single anyway" she blurted out and Debbie giggling at her silly best friend.

"Ok I won't stop you brother...go and get her right here , right now" she said and laugh.

"Oh gosh ok let's go I'll bring you to my favorite restaurant , of course her restaurant" he said and pointed at his sister.

"Oh Debbie's restaurant ok sure I really want to have a date their it's looks special after all" Yasmine said as they says goodbye to Debbie.

"Those two are good together" she murmured.