chapt 24🚓

Jimin POV:

While my twin boys at school. me , Debbie and my little princess is in the Mall right now.

We bought Sara's needs such as food, diapers, wipes, clothes and toys.

"Babe I want to pee, wait for me here" I said and run towards the restroom.

Debbie POV:

When Jimin runs towards the restroom , I put Sara down so I could make her bottle.

When I finish I look over and I can't see where she is.

I started to felt worry , I put down the bag with the bottle beside it.

I start to look around and ask every people walk passing me but no one knows where she is, I broke down crying silently.

Jimin came back and saw me at the ground.

"Hey,hey what happened?" He ask worriedly.

"I-i can't f-find Sara!" I sobbed and yelled.

"What!" he screamed as he jolted up.

He run back and forth and asked someone if they saw a little girl but no one's knows.

He run back to me and hugged me.

"Don't worry I'll find her and bring her back" he said, surely as he kissed my forehead.

I was crying so hard, maybe, maybe If didn't put her down this wouldn't happen.

We decided to go back home and I still crying and jimin keep embracing me.

Time passed and my twin boys came back and saw my red fluffy eyes.

"Mom what happened?!" Both said and run towards me.

"Sara is missing"I sob and hug's them.

"No way!" Ji-yoon teared up.

"Mom no don't mess with us" Ji-hyu cried out and held my hands.

"I'm not boy's b-but don't worry your dad is doing his best" I sadly smile.

"The police got some trace and finally we'll get her back" Jimin came back saying the news.

"Thank God" I said and hugged him.

"Don't worry mom, who ever took Sara from us he's going to regret it" Ji-yoon said, his eyes darkening as his grip tighten around my arm.

I grab his hand and caressed it to calm him as he did.

"Yeah he's going to regret it" Ji-hyu said and hugged me again.

Jimin's phone rang and he answered it and put on the speaker so we could hear.

"Sir Park we already arrested the kidnapper and your daughter is safe now but she was crying and cannot stop mumbling her mother's name" the other line said.

I cover my mouth when I gasp and a tear fell down my face.

"Ok chief we'll coming right there" he said and hung up.

"Whose coming with me?"he ask.

"I want go dad so I could punch the hell out of that kidnapper" Ji-hyu said as he punched the air.

"I want to come too dad" Ji-yoon say.

"Me either" I added.

"Ok then let's go" he said we all walk towards his car and hop inside.

He start to drive to the police station and we got out.

We saw a man smirking at us and glaring at me.

I gulped us we came closer.

I was about to though when Ji-yoon snap it out and run towards the man.

Gripping his collar shirt and punch the hell out of him.

Ji-hyu came and punched too and they leave the man with broken nose and a cut on his cheeks.

Jimin and officers stopped them before they could kill the man.

I heard a cry and I run towards it and, there, my baby girl crying.

I tear up and lunged into her.

"Ma *sob* ma *sob* " she called me.

"Shhh...it's alright baby Mama is here. Hmmm?, Don't cry" I shushing her.

I lift her and rock her until she felt sleepy.

She fall asleep in my arms and I felt relief.

Jimin came and hugged me and kissed Sara on her forehead.

"Let's go home" he whispered and I nod.

We came back home and watching some random movie until late night.