chapt 16

Debbie POV:

It's was 4:50 pm when I finish my work. Hyungjae my brother came back after his date with my best friend.

He told me all the details and how they kiss, wow!, Kiss in the first date even they just know each other just now?.

"Hey sis you can go now and you also promised my nephew to take them to arcade"he said and I nod.

"Ok brother I'll go now" I said and bid a good bye.

"Greet me to them!" He added.

"I will!" I shouted back.

When I arrive to my car I drove off over to my house.

Once I arrive home I got out of my car as I walk towards my house door.

I opened it and saw my two boys already dressing nicely with their hair gelled.

I smile I kneel down as they run and hug me and I hug back, kissing their foreheads.

"How's my two boys at school?" I ask.

"It was great and we both made friends with our all classmates and we buy Ice Cream after school too" Ji-yoon said happily as he clapped his hands.

"And we- mom! you won't believe who we meet after we bought ice cream"Ji-hyu said , he acts shock as his eyes grew big and his mouth form o shape.

"Oh who was that guy must be?" I ask.

"We don't know his name but he told me and Ji-yoon that he's the guy who donate his blood to me when I was a baby" he said excitedly and smile.

My eyes grew big , I couldn't believe my son, Ji-hyu, met his hero.

"Oh really?!, If we saw him we should thanks him then" I said and they nod.

"We already thanked him mom but maybe we can do that again"Ji-yoon said and I nod.

"Ok so you both already dressed but mom still not so let mom change first before we get going to the arcade. Oops!" I acted shock when I said the arcade.

Their eyes grew more big and they smile widely ear to ear, they hug and kissed me non-stop.

I giggled and kiss them back , I stood up and run towards my room and get changed.

Once I finish I told the babysitter to have her day off by now and she nods his head.

"Alright babies let get going now?" I ask them and they jump up and down.

"Yes Mommy let's go~~"

Author POV:

The trio walk into the car as she sat at the driver seat when she finishes putting seatbelt to her twin boys safely.

She starts the engine and drove into the arcade.

After a few minutes they arrive as they starts enjoying themselves.

She was happy to see her twin boys enjoying and the way their eyes lit up when they saw something new or beautiful things.

She didn't expected that...

"Oh hey kids hey Debbie I never thought you'll have an date with your twin boys!" Her bestfriend , Yasmine said happily.

"Tita!!!"

"Auntie!!!"

The boys shouted as they jump up and Yasmine caught them spinning them around.

"Yeah I never expected you too to be here though?" Debbie ask.

"Oh well let just say I got a date earlier and you know who" she said while she put the kids down.

"I Know and congrats" she said.

"Well Debbie I'm happy so can I take the kids with me so you can have your own happy time?" Yasmine suggest.

She look at her kids who was showing puppy eyes to her, she can't say no so she nod.

"Thank you Mom" twin says and kissed their mom.

"Bye Debbie" Yasmine say and run with the kids happily run with her.

Debbie sighed and she felt she needed to pee , she look everywhere to find some restroom as she did.

She quickly run towards it and opened the door, after a while when she finish she washed her hands and about to open the door when an unexpected man she wasn't saw for a decades now in her front.

Park Jimin

His shocked face mirrored her as well, she was about to walk away when he gripped her arm and pinned her beside the sink wall.

Caging her with his both strong arms, his face few inches away that their nose touched already.

"Where were you Debbie?, I missed you so much...I couldn't stop thinking about you and until now the letter you wrote...I still keeping it and I hide it so no one can get that away from me. I thought I will never be able to see you again but now you're here... infront of me" his voice was dark and deep.

It sending shiver into Debbie's whole body, she never expect this neither him.

"I-im sorry I was incapable to saw you m-marrying a w-women who isn't me"she cried as she lean her head in his firm chest.

"I'm sorry Debbie if I just have right to stop that wedding or call off it...but I can't and now we can be together again, no one will interfere to us right now" he explained.

"But how about your wife is she not going to get mad at you?" She ask , looking up meeting his dark brown orbs.

"No, she'll not because we've been divorced 5 years ago and she was happy with her husband now" he said and he swears his heart is about to explode.

After Debbie hear about Jimin and his wife divorced she quickly jumped and kissed him , snaking her arms around his neck as he held her waist.

Pulling her closely as they deepening the smooth and soft kiss that they been holding for years already.

Jimin caressed her hair into her waist, he lift her up and put her on the sink still kissing.

She pulled out to breath and kiss him again.

They miss each other so no one dared to pull away instead their soft kisses turn into hot and lust.

Jimin pull away as he stared at Debbie's eyes not blinking.

Her eyes full of lust mirrored him , they gulp together as they start kissing again.

To be continued.....

Sorry for the late update🙏

And also for some wrong typos and spelling 😥

Vote and comment 🍒