chapt 1

"oh come on! Debbie there's no big deal to attend that party is it?, Let's enjoy and have fun for once in a lifetime" Yasmine keep convincing her bestfriend to come with her.

"Haytss...you know I don't like partying right?,Just go by yourself and let me sleep because I had work tomorrow for fuck sake" Debbie replied back and get back to sleep again.

"Yah! Just this once! Please please please please for me , my dearest friend come with me tonight~" Yasmine sang and the said girl cann't say no.

She immediately stood up, annoyed, and lazily picked her best dress in her wardrobe, brushed her teeth and comb her hair before applying small make-up and left.

She's never been in a party always because of her work as a coffee shop worker.

She didn't like the idea of party because when she attend one , she felt disgust.The smells of strong alcohol and sight of kissing and sex everywhere, whenever she turn her head.

"Now happy?" She ask and her friend smile before dragging her out.

"I'm sure you'll be able to find a man right now and have fun " Yasmine said winked and they start walking.

"I'm not attending to this party for a man you idiot" she said and roll her eyes.

"You sure 'bout that" her friend teased before laughing.

"Ayss just stop and let's go" she snorted before walking fastly.

"Hahahahaha hey wait for me" her friend yelled still laughing.

"Idiot as always" she muttered under her breath and smile.

_

"M-mr. Park?" A worker ask nervously.

"Yes?" Mr. Park said not interested and annoyed.

"Someone inviting you for a big party tonight and he expected you to come" the worker said handling the invitation card with his shaking hands.

Mr. Park is known as the cold-hearted, frightful and selfish CEO of Park's Company but even he's like that...he still have true six friends who always stay by his side.

Not to mention but he's also a rich fuckboy he fuck rich, beautiful and sexy girl's.

"Hmm...you may go" he said and snatched the Invitation card.

The worker hurriedly went out and leave the office.

Mr. Park start reading the invitation and hummed before calling his secretary who's his friend hoseok.

*Call*

"Hoseok-hyung can you cancel my meeting tonight... because I need to attend this party for tonight" he said through the phone.

"Of course Mr. Park" hoseok said.

"How many times do I have to tell you that call me by my name?, we are friends remember? And this is the last time I heard you calling me Mr. Park... hoseok-ah" he said scolded his friend from the other line.

"Ok ok Jimin no need to scold me , I'm done canceling your meetings for tonight and you should go now. You don't want to be Jiminday right?" Hoseok teased.

"Ayss ok bye"

"Bye Jimin enjoy the party" hoseok said before Mr. Park cut off the call.

Mr. Park started walking outside from his office towards the elevator as he went inside.

After it he walk towards his Lamborghini car , every employee bows to him as if he's a God.

He smirk and continue his way, he entered Inside of his car and told his driver to drove him to the party.

The driver nodded his head and starts the engine before they left.

_

Debbie and Yasmine already inside of the house party, Yasmine drank her alcohol while Debbie drank her orange juice because she didn't want to be drunk.

"Try and drink this Debbie" Yasmine said handling Debbie a cup of beer.

"Nahh... No thanks I'm good at this and I don't want to be drunk I have work tomorrow for goodness sake" Debbie said and pout.

Even though she want to drink but she couldn't because she have work.

"Gosh! Always work,work and work just this one come on" Yasmine didn't mind if her friend will be drunk.

"Ok fine but only this one" Debbie finally give up and drink the beer.

She made a disgust face , she didn't like the taste of beer and it's kind of burning into her throat.

"Good, drink more and have fun this is only for once in a lifetime so go for it Debbie ,don't stop yourself and let's drink more" Yasmine shouted even no one can hear it because of the loud blasting music from the whole house.

Debbie started to feel different it's like the one cup of beer already take her all body.

"Give me your strongest alcohol here you young man" Debbie command pointing at the young bartender with a slight tipsy tone.

"As you wish miss beautiful" the bartender said smirking and give Debbie the strongest alcohol.

Debbie drank it without second thought and ordered one more again and again until her mind didn't functioning properly.

She grabs another beer before stood up from her seat and walk towards the center and starts dancing.

Swaying her hips and twerking repeatedly, she's definitely super drunk this time.

"So you're enjoying now huh?" Her drunk friend ask.

"Maybe~bye Yasmine" Debbie said in a flirty tone and went Into the crowded area with boys.

_

Park Jimin just arrived and went out to his car saying to his driver to just go home first and he obey.

Jimin entered and smirk seeing all the party people stop moving and went silent beside the music .

He turn away before everyone starts dancing again , he went into the bartender and get some champagne and drink it as he glanced each people dancing.

But his eyes catches the girl walking towards the area whire is crowded with all boys.

He scanned the girl from head to toe and he could say that she's pretty and sexy with her drunken state.

He snap at his thoughts when he saw one of those boys snaked his hands into the drunk girl with lustfull eyes while grinning evily.

Jimin stood up from his seat and walk towards them while drinking his champagne.

"Excuse me but I think that is inappropriate way to greet a girl don't you think?" He said firmly and snaked his own hands into the thin waist of the girl and pulled her behind him.

"Who do you think you are to Interfere my own business? You stay away from her or-" before the boy continued his speech his friends pulled him away because they know who is the man he talking is.

"You? follow me" Jimin commanded the drunk girl.

"Ok daddy~" she said in a flirty tone.

Jimin swear his big Jr. starts to hard and his pants became tight.

He glanced at his lower region and that's it he's hard as fuck and the girl didn't help.

His grin became wide and evil as he pulled the girl upstairs and into the room before locking it.

______________________

So the next chapter will be smut , short I guess 🤷.

Sorry for wrong typos and grammars 🙏.

Vote and comment 💜🤓