𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I haven't got my period in a long time and it's scary, Ian tryna put 2 n 2 together rn but fuck.

I made an appointment for later cause I'm not even tryna go rn, "Eat eat", Sarai said watching me cut a bunch of fruits up.

She loves off grapes, but Ian had none rn.

......

I got out my car and opened the trunk grabbing her stroller out the back opening it.

"Uhhhhh", I said opening the car door.

"U ready to get out", I said unbuckling her and picked her up putting her on the floor.

"Here come", I said putting her in the stroller.

I slammed the door shut and locked the car, "k let's gooo", I said running down the parking lot.

......

"Ayeee your back so soon", my nurse said and I laughed.

"Yes I am", I said and she looked at promise smiling.

"Hi", she said and promise rolled her eyes.

"Oop, she gotta attitude", I said and we laughed a little.

"K so I got your results back from ur peeeeeeeee", she dragged it and I licked my lips.

"So it turns out.... you are pregnant going on 3 n a half months", she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my gawdddd", I said closing my eyes.

I'm mad asf, like I can't do 2 that's just I'm possible for me.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"Listen we get live in da morning, evening n night time fuck is u talm bout, of you ain't shaking ass , catching dat shit or spending some cash get da fuck out", I said on the mic.

"PERIODT", A girl yelled and I chuckled.

"Yuh get to it", I said and gave the DJ back his shit as I walked off the stage.

"Wassup", I said walking up to her and she laughed with her hand over her mouth.

"Is chillin", she said and smacked her lips.

"Listen fill out this survey real quick", I said pulling out my phone and she started laughing.

"You corny asf", she said and I chuckled.

"What chu on tonight?", she asked taking my phone.

"I'm coolin, what chu tryna do", I said and she smirked.

"I'm tryna go to the back and show u what the fuck I can do with this mouth other then talk shit", she said giving me back my phone.

"If u ain't swallowing ma kids we ain't goin to da back".

"Who da fuck spits?", she said and I turned ya ass around and guided ha to the back.