𝙊𝙪𝙞

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"So u ain't gon come?", I asked Aliah over the phone.

"I don't want to drive tho", she said and I sucked my teeth at her.

"Nigga Ian going over there with fkn Princess n shi", I said and she huffed.

"I'm not begging to see u, you want to see me", she said and I grinned.

I miss my bitch Ian gon lie.

"Ima order you a Uber and make sure u bring promise", I said rubbing my eyes.

"Alr", she said and we said good bye and hung up.

......

I opened my door and Aliah looked up at me, "finally", she said walking in and I picked up promise kissing her cheek.

I closed the door locking it and Aliah started to walk up the stairs scratching her head, "lice", I said and she stuck up her middle finger.

We walked in my room and she went to my washroom, "fucks u doin", I asked watching her dog through the draws.

She grabbed a tie and tied her lace front back, "Jus take that fkn wig off and lay it in the floor", I said and she giggled.

"U can never shut the fuck up", she said walking out as she slide off her sweater.

"Lemme see sum", I said as she walked past me to the other side of the bed.

"Swear to god I can't do this pregnant shit", she said getting in my bed and started adjusting shit.

"Nigga ion wanna hear dat shit", I said and sat on the bed letting promise go.

I leaned across the bed and put my head on Aliahs chest making her huff, "ion get a kiss? Nun of dat?", i asked and she just looked at me.

I sat back up and promise was frowning, "u wanna snack?", I asked and she blinked fast a couple of times.

"K Ima be back", I said standing up walking out the room to get my baby some to eat.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Come, lay wit mommy", I said rolling my shirt above my belly as I rubbed it in a circle.

Promise poked her bottom lip out and she didn't move, "u stay hating on me, I be with u everyday", I said and she looked away from me.

Darius walked back in the room with her cup and a small bowl, "here ma", he said and gave it to her.

"Drop it and it's me and u", he said and I smiled at her as she started drinking a little.

"I'm tryna fuck", he said as I laid on my side and looked at him sit on the bed.

He stay tryna fuck.

"I'm not", I said and she took his shirt off.

"What u bitches be sayin WAP", he said and I closed my eyes and I felt his hand around my neck.

He kissed me and licked my cheek, "everytime u see me, u better come to me and fkn kiss me", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not making my way all the way to y-", my phone started ringing.

I looked at it and it was Princess, I answered it and put it to my ear.

"Hello?", she said.

"Wassup?", I asked.

"Can I get like $50", she asked.

"Ye, ima transfer it to you but remember what ur tryna do with ur life", I said just keeping her on the right path.

"Noo girl I'm jus going to the mall rq to buy me some jeans", she said and I smiled.

"K ima send it", I said and hung up the phone.

"Fuck she want?", he asked and I sucked my teeth at him.

"She wasn't my ya $50", I said and pruned his lips up.

"Give the bitch money Alr", he said and I sent the money.

"I did, she only going to buy jeans", I said and he rolled his eyes.

......

"I want some pussy", he said grabbing my ass under the blanket as I laid my head in his chest.

"Mmm, I'm going to bed", I said and he sucked his teeth.

I was slowly falling asleep until I felt his hand go in my shorts, "what chu doin", I said as he touched my pussy.

He pulled his hands out and all I seen was his white teeth, "u know u want some", he said and I nodded my head.

"Come on den", I said and I sat up getting ontop of him.

I started kissing him as he grabbed my ass, "stop playin", he said and rolled us over.

He groaned and started kissing my neck making me let out light moans.

____________________

This was just a cover chapter cause I'm tired asf.