𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙝

Don't mind any mistakes if any.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

Ma life is now deadass boring, I play games on my phone all day.

I get dressed and do my hair just to sit down in my house.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

I walked into my moms house hearing aliahs name back to back making me twist my brows.

"Y'all still on my baby moms?, find something else to talk bout", I said standing at the front of the livingroom.

"Luh boy this my house", she said and I sucked my teeth.

"Word, y'all gon stop talking bout ha, when u see ha don't make no stank face, if you don't like ha", I said sitting down and shanti started laughing.

"Boy get out are business", she said.

"Obsessed wit ha", I said pulling out my Kush.

"Where promise?", my mom asked and I shrugged.

"Wit ha mom", I said getting ready to roll.

"Mmmm, why u only get her on the weedends ?", my mom asked and I shook my head.

"Cause that's what me and ha mom doin", I said and she waved me off.

"U must love dat hoe, for ta be defending ha ass", my mom said staring in my face.

She got me fucked up.

My phone dinged and it was Asia, I sucked my teeth and blocked ha ass.

I've been tryna cool on des hoes, but it's hard when the pussy is rit der.

Aliah deadass snipped my ass off, she only talks to me for 15 seconds when I call her.

She don't smile or show her face ta on the phone, so I've been tryin.

"Ion love ha, move round", I said and my mom sucked her teeth.

I heard the front door open and in walked 4 niggas, I looked at shanti and she stared at them.

"Who the fuck is des Niggas?", I asked looking at shanti then my mom.

"I'm tryna figure out the sa-".

"Mom u know who they is Stop playin, come sit down", she said and I scrunched my face up.

I slide my gun out my waist and placed it on my lap, "get out", I said looking at them.

"Boy u doin the most", shanti said and I licked my lips picking up my gun.

"Get out", I said and they pulled up they pants walking out.

The front door shut n I shook my head, "got shanti acting like a hoe", I said and shanti mouth dropped.

"I'm not yo baby mom don't do that", she said talking with her hands.

"I'm the only one fucking my baby moms, ion give a fuck who u fuck cause u been runnin da strip since a kid", I said looking at her speaking the truth.

"Don't talk to ha like that", ma dukes said and I me and shanti stared at each other.

"Fuck u hoe, ion give a fuck cause when hallow call my phone telling me to line yo ass next time ima do it", she said and I shrugged.

"U already got ma house shot up once", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Hope u talk to ur baby mom like this", she said and I nodded my head.

"U will neva be my baby moms, y'all ain't got shit similar. Me and her fist fight, you just run yo mouth", I said and she started laughing.

"That's coo", she said nodding her head.

I nodded my head and she stood up walking out the livingroom, "get yo ass out", my mom said and I licked my lips.

"Ain't gotta tell me twice", I said packing up my shit.

"Lemme catch y'all talm bout Aliah again, shit better be compliments", I said leaving the livingroom.

In my car played "Panic pt3" as I drove home, "what chu know bout sitting in traps, matter fact what chu know bout sleepin in em", is rapped along.

________________

Panic, panic pt2, panic pt3 and panic pt4 goes dumb.