𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙈𝙖

Y'all I forgot about Aliahs birthday.. she ain't had one in a minute.

Jus a little fill chapter.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Shhh for u wake ya up", I said on my computer looking at promise.

She looked up at me, and back at the tablet.

"Where's ur father? That bitch ain't neva here dawg", I said standing up walking out my room.

I walked in his room and he wasn't there, pulling out my phone to call him.

Yo I'm not even exaggerating like it's been a month and I seen him 4 times, it's crazy.

"Hello?", he said and i scrunched my face up in the camera.

"Where u at? Like I'm working", I said and he was paying attention to something else.

"Alr coo", I said and hung up the phone cause he was laughing at something.

"The fuck", I said and seen promise looking at me.

"Say the fuck", I said and she kept following me.

I walked back in my room and sat down not tryna wake her up cause she wakes up easy asf.

My phone dinged and I looked at the notification...

𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨
𝙆𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝖠𝗒𝖾, 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 20 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖬𝗒 𝖥𝖺𝗎𝗅𝗍.

I rolled my eyes and powered off my phone, "who df he think he is?", I said looking at promise.

"I'm hungry? Are u", I said and promise started scratching her head.

"Gimmie kiss", I said and promise walked up to me and I kissed her on the forehead.

......

"Wsp?", his loud ass said and I was changing amour.

I looked at him and shook my head, "can u watch amour so me and promise can go to the store?", i asked him and he sucked his teeth looking at me.

"I came home to relax", he said and I twisted my brows.

"U were gone the whole time you can- neva mind", I said and walked to the dresser that had her clothes grabbing a outfit for her.

"Get out my room for I punch u", I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Aliah who the fuck are u talking to, yo mouth is the problem", he said and I stood up.

"Nigga who are u talking to?", I said and he sucked his teeth.

"U want shit to get physical, Alr what?", he said sliding his phone in his pocket.

"Ur talking hot for no reason, like holy shit", I said walking back to the bed.

"Alr I'll watch ha", he said pushing me out the way and I smacked the back of his head so hard.

"The fuck", I said and he grabbed my collar pulling me closer fast asf.

"Nigga when I fuck up dont start crying", he said and I sucked my teeth.

"U acting like u ain't neva touched me before shut the fuck up, I don't care", I said and he removed his hand and picked up amour leaving the room.

"Stoopid ass bitch", I said and he slammed the door shut.

......

Me and promise were at the post office waiting for my package that my manager told me about.

"Hey um u have 5 packages back here", she said and I was shocked.

I nodded my head.

......

"What we gon eat tonight?", I asked promise as I picked her up and put her in the cart.

"Hmmmm, let's see", I said pushing the cart.

......

"We gon have steak and mashed potatoes with fricken asparagus", I said feelin a little boujie.

......

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

I was carrying aliahs shit in my room in my arms cause I'm not sleeping by myself the fuck.

Ion care how mad she is, "Sheff u be moving too hot, you got nun to prove you da kind of dis shit", I rapped to Sheff g.

I threw her clothes on my bed and walked back out, "amour I'll be back", I said and walked out the room hearing the door open.

"Come on", Aliah said and I walked back into my room and picked up amour.

I walked downstairs seeing Aliah with bags, "my back hurts sooo bad", she said and looked at me.

Promise was licking a frozen popsicle and I shook my head, "when promise lit don't say nun", I said and Aliah walked away.

"Get up ma", I said and I pulled off her shoes.

I'm a big multitasker, taking off promise shoes and holding a baby.

"Come here", She stood up and I walked to the kitchen with her following.

"Wsp?", I said walking past her smacking ha ass.

"What u want?", she said and I leaned on the counter.

"Nun", I said and licked my lips looking at her.

"Can u go in my truck and get the packages please", she said waving her hands.

"Mmm", I said and walked past her again grabbing her ass making her chuckle.

"Go get her swing for me please", I said looking at Aliah.

"There's one in the living room drag it here", she said.

......

I carried the boxes in the livingroom and walked back in the kitchen, "neck", I slapped her neck and she sucked her teeth.

"Can u go", she said smirking.

________________

I still neck nigga till dis day.