𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙮

𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

I'm sick of asking this girl for some money, she supposed to be helping me but she ain't.

I facetimed narissa and she answered with a smile, "girl I'm bout to do some evil shit", I said walking out my room.

"What chu talm bout?", she said confused.

"Everyday I have ask her for money or she not gon send it, like da bitch don't trust me", I said as I set my phone up in the kitchen.

"Girl leave Aliah shit alone", she said as I opened the cabinet.

I grabbed her cups and started dropping shit, cause she got me fucked the fuck up.

"And ima pack my bag the fuck, watch when I'm done wit ha, watch me and ha", I said and narissa started laughing.

"I'm telling Aliah cause ur crazy, all I could do is laugh cause I'll dead slap u for her... woowwwww u might as well take her shit too", she said and there was another idea.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"U want these ones?", I asked Princess as I pushed her stroller in the toys-r-us.

"K u gon get it", I said grabbing it.

"We gon get it cause u my baby and u was being good for me today running all day", I said going to the counter.

I bought it and gave it to her, so she could hold it.

......

I got her in the car and I hopped in the driver seat, "let's go see what auntie Princess doin cause baybe we bre gon all day", I said and backup out the parking spot.

"Cause baybeeee, Promise day gang gang", I said driving and she didn't say nun.

"Alr be like that", I said smiling as I drove.

My phone started ringing and I answered it putting it on speaker, "Aliah gender reveal is gon happen in Darius backyard before he move", my manager said and I nodded my head.

"Okay even better", I said looking at the road.

"We are currently setting up, Darius ain't playing no games tho. But yea it will be ready for tomorrow", she said and I chuckled a little.

"K well make sure you guys got  Princess outfit, Ian playin cause her and narissa is gon he dressed differently", I said and she nodded her head.

"K well ima text u, and we gotta release these sexcc ass lingerie outfits", she said and We said our goodbyes and hung up.

......

"PRINCE-", my heart dropped.

My dishes were everywhere, like smashed.

"Promise go sit down", I said and walked her to the couch.

"not again", I said walking in the kitchen with my shoes on stepping on glass.

"This stoopid ass bitch yo", I said with my eyes tearing up.

Ian neva cried when people fucked me over but my mom cause I loved ha so much, Princess was deadass ma sister.

"Everytime I see ha ima fuck her up, this dumbass BITCH", I said and walked out the kitchen.

I went over to promise and sat down beside her and rubbed my belly as my right foot jumped rapidly.

"Ima call ha", I said and promise put her toy on my lap.

I broke it open and gave her the toy and opened my phone, I stood up as the phone rang.

"Yo", she said.

"Princess wrd t-".

"Nah listen to m-".

"First of all don't cut me the fuck off, Everytime I see u ima fuck u up", I said slowly to her and she laughed.

"Bitch don't call my phone threatening me", she said as she laughed.

"You know how- actually Ian explaining shit jus know ima fuck u up", I said and hung up on her.

"Stoopid ass bitch", I said and ran up my stairs.

I went in my room and my clothes were everywhere, I shook my head and went in my bathroom seeing that my lashes that I use were gone.

Like shit I've testing for my lash line was gone, EVEN MY USED ONES.

I laughed shaking my head, "PROMISE", I yelled walking out my room.

I walked downstairs and she smiled at me, "we gon leave real quick", I said walking in the kitchen opening my snack cabinet.

I grabbed a oatmeal cream cookie and walked out the kitchen to get promise.

My phone dinged and it was from my sister narissa, i opened it...

𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨
𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙖
𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦. 𝘪 𝘭𝘶𝘷 𝘶❤️. 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. ♾.

_________________

PERIOD, I had to