𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙨

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I opened the door and kedarius walked his funky ass in, "where mines at?", he said.

"In the play pen", I said and he walked in sitting on the couch making me twist my face.

"Why u gotta comfortable fo?", I asked curiously.

"Cause nigga what's mines is urs and what's urs is mines", he said and I chuckled.

"No... hell no", I said with a straight face.

I sat down as he stared at me and I twisted my face, "bitch stop looking at me the fuck, pick ur daughter up and cut", I said opening my phone.

"I can't talk to yo ass, can't lay wit yo ass, NOW I can't look at chu?", he said and I nodded my head.

"Spot on, and if u comment on my post again ima block yo ass", I said and he laughed like sum was funny.

"Who dat nigga? You fkn him?", he asked and I shook my head.

"Ima fuck him when I'm pregnant with ur child, dat don't work", I said and he stared at me.

"U pregnant?", he asked smirking.

"U knew I was stoopid bitch", I said and he chuckled.

"Ahhhh I was checking if my sperm worked", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"The fact that yo ass is tryna push me away only making us closer", he said cheesing.

"Ima make u fall in love wit it, no boogie", he said standing up.

"No cause I'm only 18", I said frowning a little.

"My birthday next month, u better dance on dis dick pregnant or not", he said and I pruned my lips up.

"Better ask dat ho kitty to", I said and he sucked his teeth picking up promise.

"Why u don't talk ma?", he said looking at promise and she smirked.

"Ew", I said giggling.

"I missed you", he said and kissed her on da forehead.

"Dick riding", I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Watch yo mfn mouth", he said walking past me.

"Shoe", she said and he started looking at the floor.

"We don't want slippers, we gon go to ma house and get them fucking Nike's n shit that's in yo room", he said and she frowned.

"She don't want yo shoes Nigga", I said laughing at the face promise made.

"Too fucking bad", he said opening the door.

"Bye", I said smiling at promise.

"Fuck her", he said leaving so she couldn't wave back making me laugh.

Now if this bum didn't fuck up, this wouldn't have went like this.

I've been deadass working on my yelling cause.... I do that a lot and I'm tryna be less loud n shi.

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬

Y'all thought I was gon? SIKE.

"I really am tryna get off this subject but I just can't like.. uh", Fiona said sitting down beside her mom.

"You got that fat ass scratch across ur face", I said laughing a little at Fionas mom.

"I jus wanna give her lay back one more time, just so she can look at the bruises and scars and remember US", her mom said and I shook my head smirking.

"Ima record what ever y'all doin", I said and Fiona smiled.

"We gon get shanti to line ya ass", Fiona said.

"Bitch she don't fuck with her", I said in a dub tone.

"Well we gon catch ha ass, we going to every event fuck u mean", Fionas mom said and I smiled.

"I was gon call him but I'm blocked", I said looking at my phone.

"Bitch me tooooo", Fiona said and I laughed.

"Let's go to his houseeee", His mom requested and I nodded my head fast asf.

"Yo lets go", I said and got up.

We walked out the house, Aliah house was getting torn down. To me they were taking long cause I would've been had that shit down.

......

I knocked on his door and Fiona started recording sliding her phone in her pocket, the door opened and we seen stacks and his daughter.

"Awww", I said.

"Get the fuck", he said and Fiona sucked get teeth.

"Where's Aliah?", Fiona mom asked.

"K nah, y'all bored asf", he said and chuckled.

"You mfs STILL TILL DIS DAY worried bout Aliah", he said and I smacked my lips.

"She blocked me from your phone", I said and he sucked his teeth.

"I did, move", he said and slammed the door in our face.

Fionas mom kicked his door, and we laughed shaking our head.

"WE GON FIND HER ADDRESS HOE", Fiona yelled.

__________________

We gon have some new characters in dis book jus now, Cause my ideas is goin crazy rn.