𝙈𝙨.𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2

Don't mind any mistakes if any

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I watched the Uber my mom was in, "yo mom loud, I can hear her from here", Darius said walking in the room.

"Shut up", I said laughing.
He walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Is my daughters safe round yo moms?", I asked and he lifted my head up.

"She raised me and I'm perfect", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Give my kids for your mom come", he said and I closed my eyes poking out my lips.

He pecked my lips and I opened my eyes and looked back at my phone, "I'm scared asf", I said rubbing my chest.

"Nigga this is yo idea", he said.

"Can you stand up lemme feel sum", he said pulling my arms.

I stood up looking at my phone and he turned me around, "bed ova", he said and I bent over and noticed my mom was outside the gate.

"My moms here", I said and he bed me over mad hard.

The side of my face was in the bed, and he started humping me.

"Shes here", I said tryna get up.

"K come on", he said and we walked out the room.

......

He opened the gate for her and she was dragging a suit case, "nigga fuck she got a suitcase for?", he said and I shrugged.

"ALIAH", she yelled my name and I huffed.

"What?",she walked up the stairs and past up into the house.

"Listen I got some things to say, so where we gon sit down at?", she asked and I closed the door.

"We can sit in the livingroom", I said walking into the livingroom.

I sat down and my mom walked ima and looked around, "mmmm", she said and sat down.

"Wsp?", Darius said sitting down.

"So, you get money and leave me, AND you I try to contact my daughter and i didn't help... fucks goin on", she said mad aggressive.

"I ain't worried bout nobody that put they hands on me while I was pregnant, Ye that's dead", I said and pruned my face up.

"No, no I hit u cause you were fucking PREGNANT at SEVENTEEN Ye OF COURSE", she started yelling and I sucked my teeth.

"Ye n what happened if u harmed my baby, Ye okay", I said and she bucked at me.

"Cause now if u hit me ma we gon be fighting", I said and crossed my legs.

"How old is u?", my mom asked flaring her nose.

"Turning 19, 2 kids n entrepreneur", I said and she curled her lips in.

"Ian tryna do to much, but Ye... what's up wit chu?", my mom asked and looked at Darius.

"I'm chillin", he shrugged.

"Mmm bet the fuck u is", she said and rolled her eyes.

"Where's da kids?", she asked.

"Wit they grandma safe", Darius said.

"Okay, get up where's my room?", she said and I sucked my teeth and got up walking out the livingroom upstairs.

I got away from her, she's toxic.
Like bad memories.

"This gone be a long week", I said laying down in my bed.

......

"Yo moms crazy, she was yelling at me for 10 minutes straight", he said rubbing his head walking in the room.

"We should let that bitch come get ha", I said and he shook his head.

"I know who wants ha head", he said and sat down and I looked at him weird.

"Tell that mf to leave my mom alone so she can go back home", I said and he licked his lips.

"Then he gon ask for a favour back", he said looking at me.

"Please", I said and frowned tryna act like a dog.

"We will see", he said and turned on his game.

......

There was 2 knocks at the door and me and Darius looked at eachother, "go get it", he said and I sucked my teeth.

I got up and opened the door, "hey hello", she said walking in the room.

"Can I eat?", she asked with her hand in her hip.

"Ye, go to the kitchen", I said sitting down.

"Fuck can someone share to me where the kitchen is cause shit there's a lot of empty shit and doors", she said and looked in my eyes.

"Go down the stairs and turn to the right then left, boom u will see a kitchen", I said and she walked out.

"Cl-", she closed the door.

"We going out tomorrow", Darius said and I sat back in the bed watching him play.

"Why?".

"Cause my dawg Travis Havin dinner n shi, n we gon pop out the fuck", he said and Looked back at my quickly.

"We gon pop out", I repeated.

"Yuh", he said and smirked.

"PERIODT", I yelled and he chuckled.

The door opened again anf my mom walked in with a cup and a pizza pocket on a plate, she sat on the door of the bed and leaned over putting her cup down.

"Y'all my phone old asf, can I get anew one?", she asked and bit into her food.

"I want a 11 pro", she said and I looked back at my phone watching Instagram stories.

"Y'all hear me".

"Ye", I said.

"I better get one too, I raised you and put food in ur stomach and a roof over ur head", she stared at me and I nodded my head.

"Then kicked me out", I added.

Darius shook his head as I heard him lightly chuckle.

"I do want to meet my granbabies", she continued to talk.

"Ur talking hella a lot", I said standing up grabbing my charger.

"I haven't seen u in forever so I do have a lot of things to say", she said as I walked to the door.

"Where u goin?", Darius said.

"I'm letting you guys bond, I'm going to the store", I lied walking out.

___________________

Voteeee