𝙏𝙪𝙣 𝙐𝙥

Continued^^

Don't mind mistakes if any

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

"You seen Aliah getting proposed to", Jackie said walking in my room.

Me and her were room mates, cause I can't afford to live on my own.

"Ye I just watched it", I said and she smiled in her phone

"I wish I was there", she said and looked at me.

"I really don't care to be there or not, like it don't phase me no mo", I said and she laughed.

"All I gotta say is, I wish there marriage the best... Ian saying they gon get divorced", I shrugged and she shook her head with her lips pruned up.

"What u think Brianna is sayin?", she asked sitting on my bed smiling.

"Ion know? Ion fuck wit her... and u know what's crazy?", I asked and she looked at me.

"I only don't fuck with her cause Aliah never fucked wit her", I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Not everything works out in life, maybe god split y'all up for a reason", she said standing up.

"Nah that wasn't apart of his plan", I said and she shrugged and walked out the room.

I seen that jojo was live and I clicked it, Aliah and him were on the screen laughing.

"My girl bouta be married n shi", he said and Aliah put up the gang sign.

"Yo nana in this bitch", he said reading and quez face was in the corner as they laughed.

I requested to join, and he started looking at Aliah.

"Anyways", Aliah said and walked outta the camera.

It started connecting and I fixed my camera putting my face in it, "Wsp?", I said and he chuckled.

"What chu want?", he asked.

"I'm just like flabbergasted n shi, like how the hell? They was only together for like 2 or sum years", I said with a straight face.

"BIRD NO ONE GIVES A FUCK", quez yelled taking his phone.

"FUCK OUTTA HERE HO", he said and I stuck up my middle finger.

"Shut up quez u the same one fucking a teenager", I said and he sucked his teeth.

"SHUT UP WIT YO FLAPPY PUSSY", he yelled again.

"Bro move off the phone", I said and then the phone was in aliahs hands.

She looked and shook her head no tryna give the phone away.

"Ion want it", she said and I sucked my teeth.

"Aliah ur blind by dick", I said and they ended the live.

"FUCK", I yelled and dropped my phone on my lap.

"I WAS THERE FOR U, I FOUGHT BITCHES WHEN U WERE PREGNANT... IMA REAL ASS BITCH", I yelled.