𝘾𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Why are u doin this to urself, stop tryna say I'm hiding yo ass", dj said over the phone and I rolled my eyes.

"Ur hiding me tho, acting like when ur not with ur bros u ain't with me", I said and he ducked his teeth.

"And u don't want me to post u cause IM NOT THE ONLY BITCH", I started yelling with tears in my eyes.

Yes, me and dejon are vibing with one another.

"Bro... Ight call me when ur now being fkn clingy n shi", he said and hung up the phone.

I huffed and laid in my bed as tears rolled off my face.

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐳

"Waspoppin", I dapped stacks up.

"Bro dj over there in the car yelling at some bitch", jojo said as I dapped him.

"He gotta girl", stacks asked and jojo shrugged.

"I'm going to see", stacks said chuckling and jogged over to the car.

"Wsp", Aliah said giving jojo a side hug and waved at me.

"Hey y'all", Ciara lying ugly bitching young slut ass said making me wanna throw up on this lying hoe.

"We don't know how to say hi", said and I waved her off.

"DJ gotta girl", jojo said and Aliah laughed.

"Where he at", she asked and jojo pointed at the car.

She ran off there and Ciara was standing in me and jojos face, "what", she said smiling and jojo sucked his teeth.

"K no cause ur acting like I called the police and said a man was raping me every night", Ciara said and jojo started laughing.

"It's coo", I said nodding my head.

Ha sister likes me, so guess what ima do... ima be dat grimy ass mfka.

"Ye okay", she said and smiled.

"k come on", dj said walking up smiling.

"Dj why u ain't tell me tho, what I'm too loud", Aliah said laughing and DJ started laughing with her.

.....

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"That's what the fuck u was talm bout", Aliah said laughing with Ciara hardly.

"Bro I was tryna telllll uu", Ciara said and they hugged eachother laughing.

"Ahhhhh", Aliah yelled laughing and started walking around as she laughed.

"You don't listen, I been said this to u", Ciara continued to say.

"Bitch I know all the tea, the fuck", Ciara said and Aliah sat back down and they looked in ciaras phone.

"See I can't stand Ciara yo", quez said shaking my his head.

"HEYYYY", Jessica said smiling and hugged jojo.

"Yooo I haven't seen u guys in forever, allum memories we had together like... dis was the gang", she said and started hugging us all.

"U guys can't even say I wasn't fun", she said and I just looked at her.

"Stacks still acting Hollywood", she said and I shrugged.

"I guess I'm chilling ova here tonight, where we going after this?", she asked and Aliah looking looked at her.

"Hey my name is Jess", Jessica said waving at Aliah.

"Who df dis is", aliah asked looking at me and I shrugged.

This why I'm gonna marry Aliah, that rude shit turns me on.

"Ouhhh she gotta attitude", Jessica said and Aliah looked back over at Ciara.

"Who she?", Jessica said low and they all looked at me.

"My fiancée", I said and she pruned his lips up.

......

"Come on this shit dry asf", I said standing up and walked over to Aliah.

"Come on", I said and she hugged someone.

"Come on Ciara", she said and Ciara followed.

We walked outside and everyone looked at Ciara, "my car deadass full", I said and Aliah rolled her eyes.

"K me and her will take a Uber home", Aliah said not wanting to leave Ciara.

"No get in the fuckin car", I said and Aliah scrunched up her face.

"I'm not leaving her, y'all don't fuck with her cause QUEZ don't", Aliah said and pruned up her lips.

"You damn right", jojo said and got in my car.

"K get in the car Ciara", I said annoyed.

"The fuck", Aliah said and got in the front seat and slammed the door.

"So Aliah u don't fuck wit me now cause of a bitch I don't like", quez said as I got in the car and Aliah twisted her brows.

"Yo friends don't like Ciara cause u don't, not I don't like u cause Ciara don't", Aliah said and I pulled off shaking my head.

"Period", Ciara said.

_________________