𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙚

Don't mind mistakes if any

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠

"DJ stop playing", I said grabbing his face and he pushed my back a little.

"Ur always all over me fuck man", he said and walked out my room.

I walked after him and he put on his shoes and I stood infront of the door, "what did I do?", I asked.

"First of all, clingy asf... texting a man opp... yo always whining n shi... you complain about everything I fkn do", he said and it broke my heart hearing it.

"Cause u do a lot of things wrong, and I'm here to change that, make u a better person", I said and frowned.

"Chanel move or Ian gon fuck wit yo ass no mo", he said and I moved out the way.

"K I'll call u", I said as he walked out and I closed and locked the door.

"Ur always chasing him Chanel, he treats u bad", my mom said looking at me and I sucked my teeth.

"No me and him are just going through some things", I said walking up the stairs.

I went on my ig, and went through my likes seeing Aliah commented on my post.

"Mkayyy", I said and clicked her page to dm her.

I'm not weird at all, I just love Aliah and her personality she's funny, and I wanna meet her.. ain't nothin wrong wit that.

......

"Hey guys", I said walking into Keisha's house.

"Hey gurllaaaa", she said holding a bowl of cereal.

"Thought u was with yo nigga", savage said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Me and him have been arguing for the past month, I caught him and he got mad n now all of a sudden he don't trust me n is finding excuses to breakup with me", I shrugged and sat down.

"So let him go the fuck, no one is begging for that bum ass nigga and his illegal ass lifestyle", savage said making Keisha laugh and I rolled my eyes.

"Guess whats tea?", Keisha said looking in her phone.

"What?", I asked.

"I got the video of mfn Brianna sucking js dickkkk Bro", she said and my eyes popped.

"Say wrd to ur mom", savage said clapping.

"Wrd to my dead guys", Keisha said and I got up and sat beside her.

"Send that", I said and she laughed.

"But isn't that ur niggas cousin?", I asked savage and savage nodded her head.

"Yessss send, I should show him", She said and she clicked the video.

We watched it and my mouth dropped, she was spitting licking slurping.

"Bitch that's a pro", I said laughing and Keisha nodded her head.

She sent the video and I laughed, "he wants me to be cordial with her n shi, I don't mind but is she try sun BOOM", savage said and I shook my head.

"Y'all know I watched you guys have sex n shi BUT this right here is some next type", I said and we laughed.

"Them days was crazy", Keisha said shaking her head.

"What days?", savage asked.

"When I used to watch u guys fuck the niggas and recorded u guys", I said and savage started laughing.

"Bro we was on one", Keisha said.

"Bitch we watched u too we just didn't record", savage said pointing at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Every Friday after school was lit no cap", I said and Keisha shook her head.

I was short of going through a phase of being really horny in high school and did all dat freaky shit, but now those days are over.

I wanna have a family with my boyfriend, and live life.

"My nigga is tryna get me to line that nigga Travis", Keisha said and I shook my head.

"U gon do it?", I asked.

"Most likely cause that's my nigga duh", she said and savage giggled.

"Ye that's why I'm not gon be here tomorrow cause I gotta go to the trap to hear the plan n shi", She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Gurl bye", savage said.

"Nigga I found Travis fine asf, now he hangs out with the opps n shi", Keisha said.

"Don't do that cause my nigga is his friend", I said.

"That's why we always roll our eyes at chu when u talk bout them punks", savage said and I huffed.

___________________

Vote
(I have an idea)

1 or 2

(The vote ain't got nothing to do with this chapter)