𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙯

Sorry for the wait, I got caught up in so much shit it's crazy.

𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Promise word to everything ima karate chop yo ass", I said letting her fuss on the floor.

Oh yea, I've been potty training her but it's hard asf.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my purse swinging it on my arm walking to the door, "Ima leave u", I said and she stared at me.

"You know what", I said stomping over to her and grabbed her shoes putting them on.

......

I got out my car and everyone and they mama was at this damn memorial block party.

I got promise out the back seat putting her on the floor holding her hand as we walked to narissa.

"Heyyy", she said and smiled at promise.

"She got a attitude", I said sitting beside her and pulled promise on my lap.

"Yea but listen, head up everyone gon be here", she said and I nodded my head seeing jojo.

"But Princess is getting out in 3 months I'm happy", she informed me and I nodded my head looking around.

"I want her to live in with me cause if she come back to her mom house, she might just do the same thing", I said and jojo was infront of me pulling promise from me.

"Woah no hi", I said and he chuckled.

"Wassup blood", he said and then I looked at nana as she rolled her eyes.

"Ew", she said.

"Shut yo ass up... we pulling chairs ova here tho", he said walking away from me and I nodded.

"Oop there go Fiona, n she walking to Darius", narissa said and I looked smiling.

"She will never go away", I said shaking my head as he ignored her as she spoke.

Fiona looked up noticing who he was walking to and cut her eyes at me, "where ma chair dawg", he said talking to his friend.

"Anyways if we gotta fight then it's up", She said and I poked out my lips.

"Bitch I can't fight", I said and she screwed up her face.

I pointed to my belly and her mouth dropped, "bitch you was jus fu- oh my", she said and I smirked a little shaking my head

Darius chair propped right beside me and jojo was next along with DJ, n the rest of they friends sat around n behind... Jus everywhere.

"Pussy ass niggas is here", I heard jojo say as I looked around holding my phone in my hand.

"My mom said she pulling up", Darius said and I nodded my head.

"Yo moms better not be wildin n shit cause be and Aliah ain't got the time", jojo said and I smiled.

"I need a drink", I said and nana nodded her head agreeing.