𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

Read alllll the way to the end
Ye and don't mind the mistakes

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"Promise u wanna smoke?", jojo said and I threw the pillow at him.

"Stoopid ass bitch", dj said and I shook my head at this nigga.

"Word 2 my strip club only getting hotter", I said flashing a stack of money.

"What bout that house tho?", dj asked as promise played with my phone talking to herself.

"I'm tryna finish building that house", I said making me think bout liah.

"That house big asf tho, I can't just live there by myself", I said and jojo looked at me fast asf.

"Nigga don't tell me ur thinking what I'm thinking", jojo said and DJ and him started laughing hard asf nodding they head.

They dapped each other up and I twisted my brows, "u wanna move Aliah in with u?", dj said with his eyebrows up.

I chuckled and licked my lips, "you mfs can laugh all day, I'm getting old and Aliah da type to rub my feet", I said and jojo made a disgusted face.

"Ian fuckin wit narissa, sucked my dick and didn't make me nut", he said and DJ chuckled.

"That's what yo ass get", I said as promise walked on the couch to me and sat in my lap.

"Brown hundreds is all we handle", I said to her spreading the money and she kept tryna slap the money.

"Nah u gotta be gentle, dis like my baby", I said and she pushed away from me tryna slide off the couch.

I helped her down and she walked to her toys and sat on the floor, "she's perfect", dj said watching her.

"Like real shit, when do she cry?", jojo asked and I shrugged.

"She don't talk when she only around me, when she's round Aliah she be talking in her face n shi", I said and yawned.

"Yo ass jealous or sum?", jojo said and chuckled a little making me roll my eyes.

"Who's watching her tomorrow", I asked and both of them looked at they phone making me laugh.

"fake as bitches", I said shaking my head.

"Fake", promise mocked me loudly and I smiled nodding my head.

"Ye fuck em", I said and she laughed making me smile hard asf.

"That's how u feel", dj said and she just laughed.

My phone started ringing and it was baby moms, I answered the FaceTime and put my sexy ass face in the camera.

"Where's my baby", Aliah said and promise looked back at me and stood up fast asf.

"Mama", she said tryna climb up me.

I pulled her up and she sat I'm my lap smiling in the phone, "mama", she kept saying and I sucked my teeth.

"Ur getting abused?", aliah asked and I pruned my lips up.

"I'm playin, but I miss u", she said in the camera as I watched them interact.

"Miss", promise mocked.

"All she do is mock people", jojo said and I nodded my head.

"When u coming back?", I asked looking in the camera.

"Jus now, I'm tryna get in touch with my aunt doe cause my money  ain't looking cute", she said and I nodded my head.

"I told yo ass leave yo aunt where she's at", I said and she nodddd her head.

"GANGGGG", DJ yelled coming in the camera sitting mighty close to me.

"Gang", she said back putting up the gang sign.

"What chu doin?", he asked and she opened her bistex.

"I'm bout toooooooo, order foood", she said looking at something else.

"Fat asf", he said getting up and she laughed a little.

"K but ima call my bank cause yea", she said tryna end the phone call and I rolled my eyes making her laugh.

"U act like a bitch", she said and I hung the phone in her face.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I've been texting my aunt the whole time and she's been ignoring me the whole time I've been outta town.

"What the fuck", I said dialling the banks number.

I have to bank accounts, she has access to the business one cause she handles allat.

The fact that so much money is gone and I haven't took nothing from it is weird and I just wanna know why.

"Hello", the bank girl said.

"Hello yea I'm tryna see what's been going on with my money", I said.

"K I need your information first", she said.

......

"Your last transition went to Lisa Price", she said and my eyes popped.

"Wait", I said and laughed.

I don't wanna believe this shit rn, "how much was sent?", I asked.

"300 hundred thousand dollars", She said and my head flung back in the bed.

"K thx bye", I said and hung up fast asf.

"Ima catch a case", I said sitting up and called her ass again.

"Hello", I heard her voice.

"Hey um so I heard u STOLE money from me and m-", she hung up in my ear.

____________________

HEHE🙃