Not Very Nice

I was facing the fire, so I didn't notice when he came down the steps to sit on the couch. The song ended and I turned around. I flinched when I saw him there, then rolled my eyes. I took a seat on a plushy chair adjacent to his and continued reading. I tried not to notice him continuously staring at me. I sighed, getting uncomfortable. I closed my book and got up. Before I could walk another step, I was suddenly pushed back onto the chair. I was taken by surprise. Malfoy towered over me. "What the hell, Malfoy?!" I glared. I tried to get up, but Malfoy put a hand on either side of the chair. He leaned down and his minty breath fanned my face.

I leaned back and crossed my arms. "Move, Malfoy." I sneered. "You were not very nice today." He said in a low voice. "Yeah, and what about it." I said. He leaned forward and in response I leaned even farther back. My head hit the back of the chair. Panic entered my mind, but I dared not to let it show. His eyes glanced down at my lips and that's when I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed him back and got up. "Malfoy what is wrong with you? You go around bullying me for over a year, I had to always watch my back in the halls, making sure you wouldn't jinx me. All those awful names you called me all last year still ring in my head. And now you're doing," I waved my hands. "W-whatever this is!" I stuttered. "And you call me not nice?" He raised his eyebrow and started to speak back. But I interrupted him. "Ugh, I'm so done with you Malfoy!" And then I stormed upstairs.

Except I wasn't done with Malfoy. In fact, the more I wanted to forget about him, the more he stayed in my head. I couldn't shake off how close he got to me. How his voice gave me butterflies. His intoxicating cologne, which I had learned over break was a muggle perfume brand called "Dior Sauvage", constantly stayed in my mind. His silver eyes that could be cold and calculating one second, then gently and soft the other. Ugh! Why was it so hard to just let him go!

Sorry guys I was having writer's block today, BUT when I finished this chapter I found a great new idea that I'm going to incorporate into my story next, so i apologize for this fluffy chapter, the next chapters will have much more actual content.