Confusion and Cuddles

Hope you guys enjoyed that cliffhanger...hahaa sorry not sorry;)

ALSO OMGGG THIS BOOK IS #5 IN DRACOXREADER TAG AND #355 IN HARRY POTTER (OUT OF LIKE A HUNDRED THOUSAND OTHERS) THANK YOUUU

Warnings: Slight Violence and Suggestive language

--------------------Draco's POV--------------------

I came out of the bathroom. I couldn't find her robe so I planned on giving her one of mine. But I wasn't going to tell her that. Ha, the look on her face the next morning when she realizes it's not hers. Or even better, if one of her stupid Gryffindor friends pointed it out. 

I looked around, couldn't see her standing any where. I heard mumbling on the bed. I looked to find her...asleep? No something was wrong. "Blaise." She muttered. I gripped her hand, it was cold, colder than mine. 

As my mind put the pieces together anger coursed through my veins. I picked her up gently, and placed her on the left side of my bed. I put a blanket over her. I ran to my cupboard pulling out different vials of medicine. After finding the right one I ran to her side. I poured the liquid in her mouth, wiping the excess off her face. She stopped mumbling. This would counter effect whatever drug Blaise gave her. 

Then I put on a black, full sleeved shirt and left the dorm. I pounded on Blaise's door. He opened up. "Draco." He said with a goofy smile, "Enjoying my little 'gift' to you?" I rolled my sleeves up. Looking at his face made me even angrier. I gripped his collar, shoving him inside. "What the f---k were you thinking?" I growled. The goofy smile never left his face, clearly he was high. "Bro, I helped you. You never could've gotten her in your bed without me." 

I shoved him against the wall. "And who said I wanted her in my bed?" I spat. Blaise frowned. "I see the way you look at her." His words caught me by surprise. I was so sure that I could hide my emotions, but if Blaise knew, then who else thought the same? Blaise's smile returned. "How was it?" He raised his eyebrow. I smirked, letting my fist collide with his jaw. He fell to the floor. "Okay, okay, my bad." He chuckled. But I wasn't done with him yet. 

----------------------Y/N's POV----------------------

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. Slowly opening my eyes, I looked around. The smell of cologne and mint washed over me. I lifted up on to my elbows, ignoring the throbbing in my head. I looked to my left and saw outside the window. It was still night time. I tried to remember what had happened. I had went around 10:00 pm into Malfoy's room to get my robe. Wait, no, I met Blaise before that. Hold up, BLAISE. That douche drugged me! I winced trying to sit up. What was the time? I looked at a clock hanging on the wall. 2:00 am. I was out for almost 4 hours. 

I looked at my left to see a certain platinum-haired blonde sleeping. His back was turned to me. He was twitching in his sleep. Was that normal? I swung my legs aside and tried to get up. Wrong move. Lights flashed before my eyes and my head felt like it split open. I laid back down. There was no way I could make it back to my dorm if I could barely stand up. I felt Malfoy turn towards me. His eyes were closed but there was fear etched upon his face, an emotion I had never seen before. He whimpered. I didn't know how I could help so I closed my eyes, trying to sleep. It was hard with all the pillows on the bed. Who knew one person would need so many.

Suddenly, I felt an arm pull me closer. Malfoy was still whimpering as he gripped me. I could feel his ragged breathing as his head rested in the crook of my neck. My first instinct was to slowly move away from his grasp. And then I realized why he had all these pillows. He dealt with these nightmares so often. I felt bad for him so I held him back, softly rubbing his arm running my hands through his hair. It was so soft and smooth. His breathing was more controlled now. Next thing I knew, I was fast asleep in Draco Malfoy's arms. 

And I wondered how I ever got to even say that sentence.