Alone

*Spicyyy* (Some of you guys have been WAITING for this one)

As my feet once again landed on hard ground, I was pushed down, along with Jack. One of the death eaters kicked Jack and said, "C'mon get moving now." I looked at him sympathetically. We got up and I grabbed his hand. I looked at where we were. The tall hedges and white peacocks looked all too familiar. I groaned and gripped Jack closer. "What-" He started when I interrupted, "It's the Malfoy Manor." I saw fear grip his eyes, then subside. He squeezed my hand in reassurance as we walked towards the doors.

I didn't know what to expect when I walked in. Certainly not a hug. Before I could even look around, I was pulled into a hug. At first, I was confused, but the familiar scent of Dior Sauvage wafted over me. As much as I wanted to melt into those arms I pushed back lightly, "Draco what are you doing?" He pulled back taking in every inch of my face with a smile. "I'm so glad you're safe." He said. "And why wouldn't she be, she was with us." Jack spoke up.

Draco's eyes unfazed slightly, as if just noticing that Jack was here. He looked between me and Jack, and then our intertwined hands, stepping back in disbelief. "Draco, it's not what you think it is." I assured him.

He still didn't say anything. "Why are we here?" I asked, directing the question to Lucius who stood by Narcissa in the corner. "It's as much a surprise to you as it is to us." He said, looking behind us to the death eaters. "They were with Potter; they may have information for the Dark Lord." One of the death eaters explained.

"Alas the Dark Lord isn't here right now, he is away on very important matters." Lucius said as his eyes narrowed on us, "Take their wands and throw them in." "No!" Draco said. "Father you promised." He looked towards his father; a silent understanding passed between them. Lucius nodded towards the death eaters. The death eaters came up behind us and I felt Jack slip away from my grasp.

The death eaters started dragging him. "No!" I shouted, but I was held back. "Y/N I'll be-be fine." I heard him say as he struggled against the men. "Where are you taking him!" I demanded Lucius. He smirked. "To the dungeon, he'll have company, don't worry." I continued to struggle against the arms holding me. "Y/N shh." I heard Draco say. He guided me up the stairs.

I sat down on the bed and looked Draco straight in the eye. "Is he going to be alright?" His eyes flickered. "I don't know." I looked away, at least he was being honest. He took his hands into my own. "Do you know how many sleepless nights I've been through ever since you were gone?" He asked. I shook my head. "But I didn't have to leave alone. You could have followed me if you really loved me. You still can! We can find a way to get Jack out, get brooms, and we can all-" "Y/N it's not that easy." He quietly said.

"But it is! Draco, I look into your eyes and I can see you lying to yourself that you belong here. You don't. You belong with us, your friends, Hogwarts is your home!" "I know it is! I just-I...Y/N do you love me?" He cupped my cheek. "I-I-" I stuttered. "No, listen to your heart, tell me, do you love me?" I closed my eyes. "Yes." I breathed out. "It's always been you Draco, no matter who else came into my life, it has always been you." Silence.

Then I felt his soft lips meet mine. I kissed back, longing for that feeling once more. His hand held the back of my neck as his kiss became deeper. His tongue explored my mouth. Somehow, we'd gotten to a place where he was lying on top of me. His lips left mine only to leave trailing kisses along my collar bone and neck. I let out a soft moan.

"Draco..." His cold fingers unbuttoned my shirt, and every touch of our skin erupted in fire. He himself took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. "Draco I-" But I was interrupted with him going back to my neck, sucking slightly, leaving marks. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this." He growled as he ripped off the last piece of clothing I had on. He looked down at me, waiting for me to say something. "So have I." I said, as he leaned down.

..........And let your imagination run wild (I won't write smut but @MaddieP0tter in the comments wrote it there so you can read that if you want)

Next morning I woke up tangled in sheets and someone's arms. Draco slept peacefully beside me. My mind went back to last night and I blushed. I slowly got up. Some of my clothes were ripped. I went to my backpack. I knew it was a good idea to pack extra clothes. I showered and put them on.

It was time to find Jack.

I was about to leave the room when "Where are you going?" I heard Draco's morning voice. "Umm, for a walk." He sat up on the bed. His hair was messed up. "There's no point in seeing Jack he's about to leave soon." My eyes widened. "Leave? What do you mean!?" I asked. "I-I-" I didn't wait for him to finish, I ran downstairs. I saw people sitting down on the sofa. My eyes went from Lucius and Narcissa to Jack, who was sitting between two other adults. The adults shook hands as Jack look towards me. "I'm sorry." He mouthed. I was confused.

Jack came up to hug me. "I'll be back so you can forgive me." He whispered. He turned around and left with the two adults. I looked to Narcissa. "Those were his parents, he's going home." She explained "You're too cruel to let him walk away like that, what was the catch?" I said. "You're smart, aren't you?" Lucius smirked, "Well a little veritaserum and Jack told us everything we needed to find Potter. Information for his freedom! Yes, it was a bit trouble getting him to drink the potion, had to practically shove it down his throat, but all's well now." I shook my head backing away. "Why are you so shocked, you'll get to see your little friends soon! We've just sent snatchers after them!" He laughed.

Oh no.